Minneapolis city council approves unarmed civilian traffic enforcement department

Minneapolis city council is moving forward with thr creation of an unarmed traffic enforcement department that is separate from the Police. Assuming that these folks would be civilians. How does that work exactly. What powers would they have to even make drivers pull over. The only way I could see them being able to do this os similar to the way red light cameras work where the employee would simply see a violation, get a tag number and electronically issue a citation to the registered owner.

If they expect this new entity to conduct traffic stops same as police but not have police powers and be unarmed it is complete insanity. And of course the first time one of these enforcers gets shot and killed none of the politicians will care. And who in their right mind would sign up to do that job.

These politicians have lost their minds and are posturing and it is disgusting. Coming to a city near you.

Between Maxine Waters calling for riots (lets face it there will be no repercussions) The Biden administration acting like a dictator with the help of Congress and the MSM pushing the agenda and being enemies of the people as we are on the cusp of a severe outbreak of violence in major cities across the country I fear for the direction that these corrupt and clueless politicians have taken and are taking this Country.

Re: Minneapolis city council approves unarmed civilian traffic enforcement department

They are far from clueless. They have an agenda to fundamentally transform this county.

These leaders are on record saying we can’t be the only super power
    That we need to reduce the military
    That we need to accept China as the world leader
    That we need to defund police
    Open borders
    Allow anyone to vote and not be concerned if there is fraud
    They have been caught cheating on elections
    Encouraging riots and violence
    Attempting to over turn an election

I am not surprised by anything this group does. They hate America. They hate success. And they hate free thinking people.

Blog Entries

Re: Minneapolis city council approves unarmed civilian traffic enforcement department

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    They are far from clueless. They have an agenda to fundamentally transform this county.

These leaders are on record saying we can’t be the only super power
    That we need to reduce the military
    That we need to accept China as the world leader
    That we need to defund police
    Open borders
    Allow anyone to vote and not be concerned if there is fraud
    They have been caught cheating on elections
    Encouraging riots and violence
    Attempting to over turn an election

I am not surprised by anything this group does. They hate America. They hate success. And they hate free thinking people.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I'd be curious to see someone show those claims to be wrong.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I'd be curious to see someone show those claims to be wrong.
    He's not wrong, just misguided. Especially the bolded part.

Do you care elaborate? Do you think they love America?

America is not a place. It is an idea.

It is the idea that men are born free.

That they are not vassals of an omnipotent state. But that they are sovereign individuals. Entitled to choose their own actions and determine their own course, provided they do not violate the rights of others in the process.

That they may not be compelled to think, act, speak, in ways they would otherwise choose not to. That they not be compelled to surrender their property for redistribution to others that the state deems more worthy. That certain among them not be declared an underclass worthy of punishment for sins they have not committed.

These things are so contrary to the notion of America... that they are rightly declared HATRED of America. To the degree that class envy and vilification of financial gain are becoming commonplace, I think it's fair to characterize this as "hatred of success". Free thinking questioning of anything not considered official leftist position (Coronavirus, Vaccines, Global Warming, White Privilege, Revisionist History) is considered a punishable action.

Yes... Hating America, Hating Success, Hating free thinking are very much a problem and are supported by a large number of leftist politicians. These things are tyrannical. And while people have been tolerant of the tyrants and their chuckling toadies for some time.... Their patience is not infinite.
    Last edited by owknows; 04-19-2021 at 04:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by owknows View Post
    America is not a place. It is an idea.

It is the idea that men are born free.

That they are not vassals of an omnipotent state. But that they are sovereign individuals. Entitled to choose their own actions and determine their own course, provided they do not violate the rights of others in the process.

That they may not be compelled to think, act, speak, in ways they would otherwise choose not to. That they not be compelled to surrender their property for redistribution to others that the state deems more worthy. That certain among them not be declared an underclass worthy of punishment for sins they have not committed.

These things are so contrary to the notion of America... that they are rightly declared HATRED of America. To the degree that class envy and vilification of financial gain are becoming commonplace, I think it's fair to characterize this as "hatred of success". Free thinking questioning of anything not considered official leftist position (Coronavirus, Vaccines, Global Warming, White Privilege, Revisionist History) is considered a punishable action.

Yes... Hating America, Hating Success, Hating free thinking are very much a problem and are supported by a large number of leftist politicians. These things are tyrannical. And while people have been tolerant of the tyrants and their chuckling toadies for some time.... Their patience is not infinite.
    I guess I'm not the alarmist many of you are. I see an agenda - yes. But the attack on the ideals you hold dear to you is not a part of that attack. What I see is an assault on the idea of a unified citizenship. That's all I see in the big picture.