Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

An NFL free-agent is having a workout on Saturday, announced by the league

His name is Colin Kaepernick, and it is legitimate news, and I started an utterly HILARIOUS thread about it. Lighthearted and fun.

Why was it moved to the Politics cesspool? Is it not legitimate to talk here about news that the NFL itself announces? Are scheduled workouts off-limits? Free agents?

What the fuck?

Re: An NFL free-agent is having a workout on Saturday, announced by the league

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Lighthearted and fun.
    (Nobody appreciates how delightful and entertaining I am.)

His name is Colin Kaepernick, and it is legitimate news, and I started an utterly HILARIOUS thread about it. Lighthearted and fun.

Why was it moved to the Politics cesspool? Is it not legitimate to talk here about news that the NFL itself announces? Are scheduled workouts off-limits? Free agents?

What the fuck?
    What is there to discuss that hasn't already been said?

Blog Entries

snowflakes lose their shit at the mere mention...

I think Pats should consider bringing him in as a backup. They need to prepare for the playoffs where they may see LJ, Mahomes, Watson, and he could help them prepare. They could handle the negative PR better than any other team. Just my $.02

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

I think your take about the Patriots is a good one, but did you hear Belichick crap on the thought of sending even an intern to that absurdist play?

I think the only team that should be serious about it is Pittsburgh. Lotta if coming off it but if he still has something left and is hungry to play, all he would have to do is not screw it up for their defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

I think Pats should consider bringing him in as a backup. They need to prepare for the playoffs where they may see LJ, Mahomes, Watson, and he could help them prepare. They could handle the negative PR better than any other team. Just my $.02
    That'd actually be a pretty good idea...

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

This is NFL news, but we have a thread for that. It doesn't need its own (again).
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    This is NFL news, but we have a thread for that. It doesn't need its own (again).
    Yes it does. That thread was closed 3 times because of this subject and posters who go too far and can’t discuss civilly.

Keep it here please

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

They are probably the only team that could do it and not face a fan revolt. Them and probably Seattle.

Blog Entries

Nobody appreciates how delightful and entertaining I am.
    Not true, Jimmy. I appreciate you. BTW, this might hurt Kaepernick's chances, but I'm holding a work-out today and it's possible several NFL types will be attending. That would cut down on Kaep's opportunity, but that's just too bad. Gotta look out for my own career, right?
    ... Bc

I don’t see why they’d put this thread in the Lid? It’s football news. It’s politically charged but still NFL news. Sift threw the other thread and you’ll find some really good post about Kaep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries