Do tickets decrease?

Thinking of going to my first Ravens game at Baltimore next season. Whens the best time to buy? Thinking the bungles game.
    Consider the ravens: they neither sow nor reap, they have neither storehouse nor barn, and yet God feeds them. Of how much more value are you than the birds!

Luke 12:24

Re: Do tickets decrease?

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Thinking of going to my first Ravens game at Baltimore next season. Whens the best time to buy? Thinking the bungles game.
    Depends on how the team are doing. You can get tickets from the Ravens box office right now for the face value. Haven’t checked availability for the Bengals game but there should be a few thousand available now. If the team lights it up, then the resale tickets will go up. If the team tanks you’ll be able to get tickets for lower than face value using StubHub/Ticket Exchange. I try to buy from the Ravens box office where possible as they’re pretty good value anyway - but then I’m coming from afar, so prefer to have tickets locked in ASAP after they go on sale. Hope that helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I were you I would wait until it gets a week before the game... since this is the 6th game of the season chances are that tickets will be around and going for half price.... also the Bengals are not a big draw since they play here every year and will more then likely not be in contention for the playoffs.... if you buy them now you will pay full price because every year there is hope that we will win every game before this one... I am sure that many people on this forum will have tickets up for sale for this game... and if not I know people who have them up every year and can not sell them for face value... the only game I see being sold for face value or higher this year is the Patriots game... other then that I would wait until the last minute to buy tickets... don’t get caught up in the hype.. wait it out

Quote Originally Posted by DonC View Post
    If I were you I would wait until it gets a week before the game... since this is the 6th game of the season chances are that tickets will be around and going for half price.... also the Bengals are not a big draw since they play here every year and will more then likely not be in contention for the playoffs.... if you buy them now you will pay full price because every year there is hope that we will win every game before this one... I am sure that many people on this forum will have tickets up for sale for this game... and if not I know people who have them up every year and can not sell them for face value... the only game I see being sold for face value or higher this year is the Patriots game... other then that I would wait until the last minute to buy tickets... don’t get caught up in the hype.. wait it out
    How would the bungles be out of it by just the 6th game though

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    How would the bungles be out of it by just the 6th game though
    Hell, we got people writing US off before we even hit the draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How many tix would you need, Culex?

Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    How many tix would you need, Culex?
    Two, Sir.

Adt year they had some crazy southwest promo that seemed like a pretty good deal. I'm wanting to make my first Ravens home game visit as well this year
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

I got tickets to the 4th and a mile game year before last for 40 bucks a pop. We had great seats, section 111. I wish I had waited because they were going as low as 30 bucks by game time. I dont think it will matter how the team is doing because that was a win and in scenario.