Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Re: Joe Bidens America

Re: Joe Bidens America

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    So it sounds like it is legal to conceal carry a firearm in CA as long as you don't touch it. UFB.
    Well it depends on your race, gender identity, political affiliation, etc. Crimes aren't prosecuted in California based on evidence, they are prosecuted based on identity.

I guarantee you if I was legally going to a gun range in California and got pulled over but didn't properly secure my gun for transport, they would throw the book at me. Same with in NY or probably my home state of MD.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Well it depends on your race, gender identity, political affiliation, etc. Crimes aren't prosecuted in California based on evidence, they are prosecuted based on identity.

I guarantee you if I was legally going to a gun range in California and got pulled over but didn't properly secure my gun for transport, they would throw the book at me. Same with in NY or probably my home state of MD.

That's a given.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post

Now you know the same media that demanded everything from Trump will no such thing about Biden.

5. Re: Joe Bidens America

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Now you know the same media that demanded everything from Trump will no such thing about Biden.
    None of the media's manipulation of the masses works w/out willing sheep. They keep the herd in line, they keep on movin' w/it all. It's gonna be a tumultuous next six months or so politically here and probably beyond. Buckle up.

What's really interesting to me, and incredibly dangerous, is what had been going on with the Twitter bot fake followers. Libs have been losing up to 90% of their followers as Twitter employees have been trying to cover their tracks before Musk takes over.

Think about this and the psychological and political implications. These "influencers" thought they had all this support and have been pushing their liberal crap on others thinking they were the majority. Thr reality is they are probably only supported by 30% or less of the population. No way this wasn't at the request or order of the federal government.

This is how you brainwash a population to vote for incredibly unpopular policies. Well you also cheat like crazy of course. Another example of how the elections are rigged.

What's really interesting to me, and incredibly dangerous, is what had been going on with the Twitter bot fake followers. Libs have been losing up to 90% of their followers as Twitter employees have been trying to cover their tracks before Musk takes over.

Think about this and the psychological and political implications. These "influencers" thought they had all this support and have been pushing their liberal crap on others thinking they were the majority. Thr reality is they are probably only supported by 30% or less of the population. No way this wasn't at the request or order of the federal government.

This is how you brainwash a population to vote for incredibly unpopular policies. Well you also cheat like crazy of course. Another example of how the elections are rigged.

Most definitely they were rigged via twitter.

@frankpembleton

I don't want to believe any of this. Please set them straight and explain why it is them who are brainwashed. I know you're reading and have all the correct answers.

Most of them still believe all the lies about Trump perpetrated by the MSM and supported by the massive amount of Twitter bots.

I've always wondered how so many in 1930s Germany could be so easily led astray. Over the last few years my questions have been answered. What's worse is that the citizens of Germany had no other sources of information. Not the case with today's libs, who have a ton of information literally at their fingertips. They just refuse to want to look for anything that rubs against the narrative they truly wish to believe.

I'll never understand that way of thinking. All my life I've been of the mindset of wanting to hear uncomfortable truths rather than comfortable lies.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Just saw Biden's mews presser for today. It sounded like he was plagiarizing again but I couldn't link it up. Perhaps you can recall where he got his words from.