Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: Greg Roman giving play analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    This is awful, and truly explains a lot. Starts at 1:17

lol, that was Percy Harvin's only touchdown as a member of the Bills.

There are plenty of reasons to criticize Roman. But using a clip from the London broadcast where he was purposely discussing a simpler play is the ultimate in cherry picking.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    This play design was as elementary as it gets. It only worked because the safety was out of position and the flat was already covered so the TE wasn't an issue. Harvin should not have had 1 on 1 outside. Does Romans play designs always rely on someone on defense making a simple mistake lol
    LMFAO my god that was horrible. 2 1/2 minutes of my life I will never get back.

This is not new if you watch the Ravens offense. Its as basic and pee wee rec league as you will get and why I have said and will continue to say this coaching staff is not good enough. Especially for a QB as dynamic as Lamar.

This video is why Steve Smith Sr said his 9 year old daughter could read the Ravens offense and what they are trying to do, but the Harbapologists and The Romanettes will defend it at all costs.

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Lmaoooo this Mickey Mouse ass shit. Two streaks and a flat route? Jesus.
    How many times have we both called it the same thing? Mickey Mouse ass just basic shit.

His receiver routes are so simple and rec league compared to other teams. Go watch the Bills or Chiefs and look at the difference.
    Last week watching the Chiefs and those crazy crossing route combinations they do its like watching two different sports

Quote Originally Posted by Rygar64 View Post
    There are plenty of reasons to criticize Roman. But using a clip from the London broadcast where he was purposely discussing a simpler play is the ultimate in cherry picking.
    Bro, its not cherry picking. Go re watch any number of Ravens games and you will see shit like this all the time.

Put two TV'S side by side and watch a Chiefs receiver route and then a Roman Receiver route and you'll see a huge difference. For as much as you just want to spew people being negative, its an awful lot of people including ex players saying the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    Bro, its not cherry picking. Go re watch any number of Ravens games and you will see shit like this all the time.

Put two TV'S side by side and watch a Chiefs receiver route and then a Roman Receiver route and you'll see a huge difference. For as much as you just want to spew people being negative, its an awful lot of people including ex players saying the same thing.
    https://twitter.com/danorlovsky7/sta...92306010288132

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    If ur scheme relys on having a qbs best trait as his ability to run its going to fail in the nfl.

Its just not how the game is won or played anymore. It's too easy to pass and it's never going back.

Even run heavy teams like tenn understand they are going to have to win from the pocket
    Then we drafted the wrong QB and the rest of the league wasn’t right, he shouldn’t have been a first round pick, and probably should have taken drills at WR.

But, your statement is demonstrably false as he was a unanimous MVP that led the number one scoring offense to a 14-2 record.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravensfan7716 View Post
    How many times have we both called it the same thing? Mickey Mouse ass just basic shit.

His receiver routes are so simple and rec league compared to other teams. Go watch the Bills or Chiefs and look at the difference.
    Last week watching the Chiefs and those crazy crossing route combinations they do its like watching two different sports
    I’m truly surprised he chose that play to break down. Wow. I really don’t know what they see in this guy. This play was literally two go routes and just close your eyes and chuck it up to the guy single covered.

Funniest part is he was like “we can run this play anywhere on the field.” Or something like that. He really thinks this is a money play lol.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadeRaven View Post
    Like it or not Greg Roman is a savant and innovator when it comes to the run game and run blocking.

Now overall play design and offensive, idk but lets not disrespect a guys who is an NFL OC and has had some top offensives in this league.
    2019 assistant coach of the year….

Nah, he sucks….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

mental gymnastics to come up with another circle jerk thread.... carry on

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    I’m truly surprised he chose that play to break down. Wow. I really don’t know what they see in this guy. This play was literally two go routes and just close your eyes and chuck it up to the guy single covered.

Funniest part is he was like “we can run this play anywhere on the field.” Or something like that. He really thinks this is a money play lol.
    Yeah man I do not get it either.

Then you got people still defending it because Lamar single handily made his laughable passing schemes look amazing in 2019 when all the teams he faced just was not ready or used to the heavy running schemes yet. Lol, they are still trying to attribute it to Roman and not Lamar.

How come Tyrod or Colin Kapernick never was able to replicate things as good as Lamar? yet they ran the same offense

The entire point of this video is to explain the basics of football to people in London who might not understand the game...