Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: Have we officially become a banana republic?

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I've heard PA has the 2nd highest gas tax of any state in the country. Sad considering the condition of some of their roads. My relatives who live there complain about it all the time. They fill up in MD whenever their near the border.
    What's the Pennsylvania state flower?

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    I can relate. We still have an '08 car, too. My wife loves it and plans to drive it awhile longer. It still only has about 117,000 miles on it. Every time I bring up trading it in, she shoots down the idea. I tease her about the fact that it came w/a satellite radio in it and she can't do w/out her XM, she won't cut loose. LOL
    Mine is around 160,000 miles and going strong... Other than the seized bolt I snapped off on the passenger side shock yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post

I believe it is indica. May however be Sativa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I looked it up. Mountain Laurel

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    I believe it is indica. May however be Sativa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I looked it up. Mountain Laurel
    Whoops. It's a joke. The answer is the construction pylon.

6. Re: Have we officially become a banana republic?

I remember years ago when I went to Alaska, they told us the state bird was the mosquito. We soon realized what they meant.

Otherwise known as orange coniferous

Blog Entries

Orange coniferous bad.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

9. Re: Have we officially become a banana republic?

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I see you are well versed in CNN Talking Points, but you have no idea what you are talking about. The audit has been by the book, and on live video the entire time. People like you will never except the truth.

You will cry out about it not being secure, which it is, yet care nothing about ballot security during an election, no chain of custody for ballot drop boxes, or ballot storage areas buildings. Care nothing of signature matching getting turned off or way down.

You will cry about biased groups, yet say nothing about Mark Zuckerberg controlling these elections in swing state cities. I'm sure you would prefer the auditors they chose in NH, that were all 3 linked to extremely left leaning and biased groups that said fraud didn't happen prior to the audit even happening.

You say Republicans were opposed to it? You mean the corrupt Maricopa County Board that will go to jail when it's discovered what they did? Many Republicans were complicit in this fraud in many states.

Just because they weren't certified by a group that incorrectly and dishonestly said this was the most secure election in history, doesn't mean they don't know exactly what they are doing.

The problem here is that you know what it will find because you know there was fraud. Your job now is to try to discredit the results before they even finish. Ten states have toured the audit so far and found it to be a model to use for their own audits. Goebbles would be proud of you though.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk
    We will see who goes to jail. Just like the election was going to be overturned. Just like all the evidence that was going to be brought forward of wrongdoing. Note I said evidence, not theory, not conjecture but EVIDENCE. In the end we have Kraken Girl who clearly said no one in their right mind would have believed her claims. We had the presidents attorney time and again, when in a courtroom, refuse to make any claim of fraud. Ill be looking for evidence, not more ridiculous, unfounded claims made by ignorant people who have fallen down some fantasy rabbit hole. The people want to bitch about changes to election laws/rules that were fine until they lost, THEN they wanted to complain about the process.

Maybe the name of this thread should be How long till we can be a tin pot dictatorship?

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post
    We will see who goes to jail. Just like the election was going to be overturned. Just like all the evidence that was going to be brought forward of wrongdoing. Note I said evidence, not theory, not conjecture but EVIDENCE. In the end we have Kraken Girl who clearly said no one in their right mind would have believed her claims. We had the presidents attorney time and again, when in a courtroom, refuse to make any claim of fraud. Ill be looking for evidence, not more ridiculous, unfounded claims made by ignorant people who have fallen down some fantasy rabbit hole. The people want to bitch about changes to election laws/rules that were fine until they lost, THEN they wanted to complain about the process.

Maybe the name of this thread should be How long till we can be a tin pot dictatorship?
    Again, all you have are Democrat talking points. The MSM lies to you time and time again and you either still believe them, or intentionally carry their lies for them. You are probably one of the fools that still believes in the Russia Pee Pee tape.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by FloridaBasedFan View Post

The evidence is in the statistics I provided earlier which is but a thumbnail of the statistics that show Biden couldn't have won.

For example, not only did Biden do massively better in these six metro areas than he did anywhere else, so did Jorgenson, the Libertarian (like 20 times better than elsewhere). It is obvious that they couldn't just put a bunch of Biden votes in without covering some but Trump had such a lead they needed to give other votes to somebody else besides Trump. So they gave Jorgenson a lot of votes to lower Biden's percentage a bit without giving Trump anymore votes.

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    Again, all you have are Democrat talking points. The MSM lies to you time and time again and you either still believe them, or intentionally carry their lies for them. You are probably one of the fools that still believes in the Russia Pee Pee tape.

He probably still thinks trump is a Russian spy