Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Come look at these great cops guys

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    First of all, you debunked nothing in the comment I made since I made a comment about a specific instance. Secondly, in the first paragraph of what you posted I quote this:

"On non-lethal uses of force, blacks and Hispanics are more than fifty percent more likely to experience some form of force in interactions with police. Adding controls that account for important context and civilian behavior reduces, but cannot fully explain, these disparities."

On the lethal uses of force, here you go buddy: https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/ful...48550620916071

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    What depresses me is him pushing this narrative that cops are gunning down us in the streets is only doing more harm than good and just a glance at FBI data would dismantle everything he perpetuates.

Further, it inculcates a false narrative that is pushed into the minds of our youths that they may die in every police interaction. I believe this is purposely done to disrupt American institutions in order to usher in some sort of revolutionary change. Depressing but expected of this type.
    Smh, you're a sad individual my brother. It's incredible that you can literally post a study that empirically shows that black people suffer way worse abuse from cops EVEN when controlled for necessary circumstances, and you STILL think no revolutionary change needs to be made.

The type that can look at laws like stop and frisk that were SPECIFICALLY made to harm black people and you still think no change needs to be made. I hope you have a strong look in the mirror one day and realize that people deserve better.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    Bandc pretends to reply for 1 page and runs away. I suspect that's all he planned to do to put on the appearance that he's fighting his good fight all the way through. I'll probably just copy paste this in the next one if anything. He wants to talk about these things? Then he needs to be a big boy and finish what he started in his last 3.
    I barely respond right away sometimes because I have a 1 year old child! Like damn...sometimes it takes awhile! Yall be waiting for me to respond like a mofo. I always come back and respond to everyone in one shot. The forum isn't going anywhere buddy, I can take the time I need to respond lol...Goodness gracious!

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    You literally just said this guy committed mass murder in a church.

Out of millions of interactions you come on here with your cherrypicking.
    I wasn't talking about this guy, I was referring to Dylan Roof.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Smh, you're a sad individual my brother. It's incredible that you can literally post a study that empirically shows that black people suffer way worse abuse from cops EVEN when controlled for necessary circumstances, and you STILL think no revolutionary change needs to be made.
    Marx would be proud of you.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Marx would be proud of you.
    So no change needs to be made? Things are completely fine the way they are right?

Blog Entries

So no change needs to be made? Things are completely fine the way they are right?
    Yup. Now find another topic to obsess over.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    Yup. Now find another topic to obsess over.
    That's good to know you're enjoying your private island. For the rest of us who live in the United States of America, change is needed.

Blog Entries

That's good to know you're enjoying your private island. For the rest of us who live in the United States of America, change is needed.
    Well as a law abiding citizen I have no concern of being abused by the police.

Maybe... just maybe we should start teaching people not to break the law and no resist arrest???

I think you mean change is ‘needed’ for the malcontents Who live in the united states

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I think you mean change is ‘needed’ for the malcontents Who live in the united states
    Lol this whole country is full of malcontents, seeing as we just had a bunch of them raid the capitol the other day.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Lol this whole country is full of malcontents, seeing as we just had a bunch of them raid the capitol the other day.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    You mean, the majority of who were let in and left when asked?