Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Re: New Jersey program offers free beer to those who get Covid-19 vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    See my link above about why the J&J shot is causing issues. COVID is not be maybe more of a blood disease than a respiratory virus but I’d say maybe a bit of both.
    I'm pretty sure I had COVID in Dec2019/Jan 2020. Wife and I had all the symptoms described and tested negative for flu. I was fine after that then I decided to get the J&J vaccine because of my work situation. I chose J&J specifically because I refuse to use mRNA until they have years of testing in humans to observe full side effects.

I workout 4-6 times a week pretty intensely, and wasn't noticing anything health wise until a week after getting the shot. My heart rate is now noticeably higher, takes longer to recover, and I can barely get through what used to be a moderate workout. I've seeing my doctor next week but I'm concerned the vaccine triggered something since I may have had COVID previously.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    I'm pretty sure I had COVID in Dec2019/Jan 2020. Wife and I had all the symptoms described and tested negative for flu. I was fine after that then I decided to get the J&J vaccine because of my work situation. I chose J&J specifically because I refuse to use mRNA until they have years of testing in humans to observe full side effects.

I workout 4-6 times a week pretty intensely, and wasn't noticing anything health wise until a week after getting the shot. My heart rate is now noticeably higher, takes longer to recover, and I can barely get through what used to be a moderate workout. I've seeing my doctor next week but I'm concerned the vaccine triggered something since I may have had COVID previously.

Damn dude. Good luck, that sucks.

I’ve got a buddy who ever since he got the first shot a few days later he a few beers and that night he was SUPER sick for a day and could not get warm went and got tested, was negative. A few days after that a few beers and the same symptoms but not as bad. Last week he had some tequila and nothing day or so later half a glass of gin and tonic and it started again.

May be it’s not vaccine related but it’s a weird coincidence if not.

Damn dude. Good luck, that sucks.

I’ve got a buddy who ever since he got the first shot a few days later he a few beers and that night he was SUPER sick for a day and could not get warm went and got tested, was negative. A few days after that a few beers and the same symptoms but not as bad. Last week he had some tequila and nothing day or so later half a glass of gin and tonic and it started again.

May be it’s not vaccine related but it’s a weird coincidence if not.
    Thanks. There is more evidence every day that this was an intentionally released man-made virus. We are still learning more every day about the virus and how it works, yet we blindly trust a fast tracked vaccine to prevent it?

4. Re: New Jersey program offers free beer to those who get Covid-19 vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    No diffrent than Cuomo saying vaccinated people that attend a baseball game can be maskless with family members and others that have been vaccinated can do everything normal while unvaccinated must sit in diffrent areas and wear masks and maintain social distancing. They're trying to jam this shit down our throats.

Create a series of open air strip clubs with dollar drafts and hot wings for those who either get vaccinated or can prove they are vaccinated.

Problem solved.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    No diffrent than Cuomo saying vaccinated people that attend a baseball game can be maskless with family members and others that have been vaccinated can do everything normal while unvaccinated must sit in diffrent areas and wear masks and maintain social distancing. They're trying to jam this shit down our throats.
    It gets crazy and I'm just going to pay some Walmart tech $200 to say they gave it to me and get my papers so people will leave me alone.

Blog Entries

Like I said before, I'm not getting the shot. I was tested last week for the virus (negative). They also did the blood test to see if I had the antibodies due to exposure at some point. That also came back negative. I honestly thought I may have contracted it back in the fall of 2019.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Like I said before, I'm not getting the shot. I was tested last week for the virus (negative). They also did the blood test to see if I had the antibodies due to exposure at some point. That also came back negative. I honestly thought I may have contracted it back in the fall of 2019.
    I have a friend who is a pharmacist. One of his techs had it, tested positive BUT negative for the antibodies.

These test or not the end all be all.

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I believe the antibodies only show up for up to 3 months after exposure. I got tested about 5 months after I thought I had it and it showed up negative. I was then told that it was too late for when I was sick in January to be accurate.

I have a friend who is a pharmacist. One of his techs had it, tested positive BUT negative for the antibodies.

These test or not the end all be all.
    The rapid test has an extremely high false positive rate. A friend tested positive on a rapid test, then tested negative on 3 subsequent regular tests. The false positive goes into the records as a positive test unless you follow-up with the State yourself to correct it.

How many people actually do that? Probably not many. My friend attempted to but played phone tag and gave up. This is one reason you can't trust any of the numbers.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    The rapid test has an extremely high false positive rate. A friend tested positive on a rapid test, then tested negative on 3 subsequent regular tests. The false positive goes into the records as a positive test unless you follow-up with the State yourself to correct it.

How many people actually do that? Probably not many. My friend attempted to but played phone tag and gave up. This is one reason you can't trust any of the numbers.

I was told that the rapid tests were unreliable because they had a false negative rate. I took 2 tests last week that were negative, yet my employer would not let me return until I showed them the results of the regular test.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh