Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: New Jersey program offers free beer to those who get Covid-19 vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    It is in the experimental stage. It is NOT FDA approved. It is NOT a vaccine, it is genetic material.

Those are facts. That's all I have posted. You can do with it what you want.
    ‘Experimental’ in that it had only been tested on 30,000 plus people????

And vaccines are just genetic material too. Just made inactive.

Get the shot, dont get the shot, i dont care what you do. But please stop repeating peoples overblown safety concerns, like that link, which was laughable

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post

Get the shot, dont get the shot, i dont care what you do. But please stop repeating peoples overblown safety concerns, like that link, which was laughable
    the key thing here is the gov is pushing that everyone get this. But the gov has not formally approved this drug (still no FDA approval)

3. Re: New Jersey program offers free beer to those who get Covid-19 vaccine.

That's my viewpoint, also. To each their own. You can fit how much I care on the head of a pin. But.....as a sidenote, there are many people starting to see medical issues after having had Covid. I won't get into details here (unless someone wants to), but people of all ages are having lingering, permanent issues, after having it (namely, for one, cardiac. Young athletes, even). So, just "getting it and surviving it" is not what some may feel it is. It's a huge individual decision to make. I do get that and respect it.

4. Re: New Jersey program offers free beer to those who get Covid-19 vaccine.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    the key thing here is the gov is pushing that everyone get this. But the gov has not formally approved this drug (still no FDA approval)
    Yeah, it's gonna get ugly. Some colleges are already stating that all students have to be vaccinated (and prove it) to attend. I'm anxiously waiting to see how this turns out. Potentially forcing someone to get a vaccine that is not approved by the FDA to be able to attend school. I don't see how they can do that, regardless of where you may stand on getting it.

Quote Originally Posted by blueridgemtnman View Post
    Yeah, it's gonna get ugly. Some colleges are already stating that all students have to be vaccinated (and prove it) to attend. I'm anxiously waiting to see how this turns out. Potentially forcing someone to get a vaccine that is not approved by the FDA to be able to attend school. I don't see how they can do that, regardless of where you may stand on getting it.
    I think the more telling point is the gov telling us that blacks are not capable of getting an ID. Then the gov requiring an ID for the vaccine. Then allowing companies to discriminate against those that are not vaccinated. Wait until BLM figures this out. They will get billions more from big companies.

I still think the BLM and covid are all part of the gov conspiracy to take from slave owners and give to people that think they were slaves
    Last edited by Vlad the lad; 05-06-2021 at 09:08 AM.

You know emergency authorization approval is still approval

You know emergency authorization approval is still approval
    Actually, it isn’t. That is why it is called emergency and not FDA

Actually, it isn’t. That is why it is called emergency and not FDA
    So you really think review of over 30,000+ tests through three phases of clinical trial is not approval???

That's my viewpoint, also. To each their own. You can fit how much I care on the head of a pin. But.....as a sidenote, there are many people starting to see medical issues after having had Covid. I won't get into details here (unless someone wants to), but people of all ages are having lingering, permanent issues, after having it (namely, for one, cardiac. Young athletes, even). So, just "getting it and surviving it" is not what some may feel it is. It's a huge individual decision to make. I do get that and respect it.
    This has pretty much been my concern with it for awhile. Highly unlikely to die, but could definitely create some quality of life concerns potentially.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

The approval thing may be the key. They've been requiring vaccines for school for awhile, but they've definitely all had fda approval.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

The FDA approval aspect of this is comical. Most of the people who refuse to get the vaccine routinely bash Big Gov. the FDA is the best / worst example of BIg Gov! No other country has an FDA with such power. The same vaccines we have are being used in Europe and Canada without issue. Most European “FDA’s” have given a “blessing” to the 2.

A lot of medical research is accomplished in other countries because they’re not limited by the FDA. They ( FDA ) have a price after all. They are Big Gov.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    The FDA approval aspect of this is comical. Most of the people who refuse to get the vaccine routinely bash Big Gov. the FDA is the best / worst example of BIg Gov! No other country has an FDA with such power. The same vaccines we have are being used in Europe and Canada without issue. Most European “FDA’s” have given a “blessing” to the 2.

A lot of medical research is accomplished in other countries because they’re not limited by the FDA. They ( FDA ) have a price after all. They are Big Gov.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, that's not entirely accurate.

These things certainly aren't the devil in a needle, but to pretend like there is nothing wrong with them is not accurate.