Page 1 of 107 123 ... LastLast

Antonio Brown - what a knucklehead

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...antonio-brown/

He's gonna be broke or in jail 3 years after he plays his last game.

Re: Antonio Brown - what a knucklehead

People absolutely shit on the Steelers from getting out from underneath this dude.

Probably the best offseason move that franchise has made in decades.

He needs a checkup from the neck up.

I ain’t getting off the bandwagon yet

Blog Entries

I just don't know what the Raiders expected. Should Brown have posted the fine stuff? I guess not, although he's not the first to do that. I put this more on Mayock to be honest. This is hardly a hill worth dying on if you are the Raiders FO. It's not going to change his behavior.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Gruden/Mayock have no idea how to handle him either. Stupid of them to think they can exert discipline or control over Brown. I wonder what kind of leverage they have in terms of getting rid of him? I still think he would do well with certain coaches; Andy Reid comes to mind. Probably not Harbs.

You had your all in/all out moment and he’s been all in since then... and now, I don’t know if you’re trying to flex or what, but you decide to fine him for missing time over a month ago during that helmet saga that yall claimed to be supporting him with... no shit he’s pissed off. I would be too. I don’t know wtf they’re trying to prove with this.

Of course I drafted this fool in fantasy football.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

When a high maintenance female or wr, they are both alike in too many ways, get older their behaviors become more erratic. AB is near the end and going to be much too difficult to put up with. I don’t blame them for stepping to limit his behavior and telling him to man up and he part of a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I just don't know what the Raiders expected. Should Brown have posted the fine stuff? I guess not, although he's not the first to do that. I put this more on Mayock to be honest. This is hardly a hill worth dying on if you are the Raiders FO. It's not going to change his behavior.
    Quote Originally Posted by New ! View Post
    Gruden/Mayock have no idea how to handle him either. Stupid of them to think they can exert discipline or control over Brown. I wonder what kind of leverage they have in terms of getting rid of him? I still think he would do well with certain coaches; Andy Reid comes to mind. Probably not Harbs.
    This, and this. Yeah he’s a diva, but that was known. He’s hardly the first diva in this league, especially at his position, but he’s still an incredible asset to a football team *if* you know how to handle him. He got run out of Pittsburgh because years ago they decided they were gonna let Ben do whatever tf he wanted, and it reached a point last year where Ben doing whatever he wanted was incompatible with AB being on the team. It is what it is. Now the Raiders trade for him knowing full well who he is, and then decide to try to play hardass with him instead of just coddling him enough to get him on the field where he’s still dominant.

He was there. He was invested. The problems were in the past. And the Raiders for whatever reason decided to dredge them back up again. Mayock is in way over his head here.

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    You had your all in/all out moment and he’s been all in since then... and now, I don’t know if you’re trying to flex or what, but you decide to fine him for missing time over a month ago during that helmet saga that yall claimed to be supporting him with... no shit he’s pissed off. I would be too. I don’t know wtf they’re trying to prove with this.
    I believe the fine is handed down from the nflpa according to the cba, from what I heard it's not a fine from the raiders. It was discussed on Coherd, I can't confirm though

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Have any one ever found themselves being such an asshole that you went all in being an asshole but deep down you are not really an asshole and would like to drop it but you find yourself in too deep like Lawrence Fishburne?

that's not Antonio Brown.....