Page 93 of 330 FirstFirst ... 9192939495 ... LastLast
Results 1,105 to 1,116 of 3951

Re: Draft

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I want an offensive playmaker. I don't know if that's realistic where we are picking, but that's #1 on my wish list.
    In our spot we are almost certainly taking a DL/OLB again.
    Burn it down

Blog Entries

If we take a olineman in round 1 Billy Price is the guy i want

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    After June 1 saves 4 mill with only 1 mill dead. Draft one of the top T and their pay for 2 years won’t be 4 mill. Then Ravens are “set” at both ends of the line and if Lewis and Goose comeback healthy so is the inside. Lock up Jensen on a reasonable deal and line is set for awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So draft another tackle so that we can complain about Joe not having enough help for another year?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    So draft another tackle so that we can complain about Joe not having enough help for another year?
    You would in theory use cap space to buy a wr but we would probably end up picking up another MLB

5. Re: 2018 Draft Thread -- because the "off-season" is when you get better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    The anti-D.J. Moore: Walter Football has CB J.C. Jackson mocked 36th overall.

J.C. Jackson stunk. That whole Maryland defense was deplorable. Second round are you kidding me? Either he is way overrated, or Maryland's defensive coaches are that bad.
    Walter Football has to be the biggest pile of draft coverage out there...I cannot stand the site or any of its coverage. I'm usually pretty neutral on most things but the site is the drizzling sh*ts.

6. Re: 2018 Draft Thread -- because the "off-season" is when you get better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    Sporting News draft rumors

http://www.sportingnews.com/amp/nfl/...mpression=true

Minkah Fitzpatrick falls to 16 and Ozzie would sprint to the podium. Instant Weddle replacement

DJ Moore getting some love

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    This board will go bezerk. I wouldn't be mad with the pick. I'm a big Fitzpatrick fan.

Re: 2018 Draft Thread -- because the "off-season" is when you get better!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Wizard of OZ View Post
    This board will go bezerk. I wouldn't be mad with the pick. I'm a big Fitzpatrick fan.
    Same. Maybe they try him out at corner too, until Jimmy comes back. His versatility allows you to plug whatever whole you have in the secondary. If you don't have a hole, you can use him as a utility man; like what Jalen Ramsey was in college or Webb was in 2011. I'm down with the pick, especially if Pagano is hired.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Drafting a tackle makes the line complete which makes everyone on offense better. This draft is not big with 1st rd wr anyway

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Here's how it's done...

Saints head to the playoffs thanks in large part to an incredible rookie class :

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-rookie-class/

... Bc

10. Re: Draft

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Here's how it's done...

Saints head to the playoffs thanks in large part to an incredible rookie class :

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...-rookie-class/

... Bc
    Too bad we don't play anybody beyond the 1st round until year 3.

It better be focused on wr, rb, te, o-line. No more defensive players early. Fuck that.

Blog Entries

Draft

No way in hell they let Vita Vea slip past if he’s on the board. They could literally have zero wide receivers on the entire roster. Won’t matter. Vea is the pick.

Brace yourselves now.