Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: Super Bowl Ticket Lottery

Anyone know what Face value is for Superbowl tix?
    Also if you do win the Ravens Superbowl Ticket lottery, what kind of seats do they offer? uppers, lowers, etc? Is it if you have lower psls you are offered lower superbowl tix, etc?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravens_fan1 View Post
    Anyone know what Face value is for Superbowl tix?
    Also if you do win the Ravens Superbowl Ticket lottery, what kind of seats do they offer? uppers, lowers, etc? Is it if you have lower psls you are offered lower superbowl tix, etc?
    The tickets the team usually gets for road games are usually in the upper level endzone or endzone corners so that is where I would expect the tickets to be and the price will probably be $700-800 face value

Quote Originally Posted by BMann View Post
    Maybe I'm misreading your post, but are you assuming that some lottery winners will simply turn down their chance to buy tickets? I mean, I guess there could be a few who miss out by accident, but you'd have to be a bit of a dope to turn down face value Super Bowl tickets on purpose, wouldn't you? You could easily, at a minimum, double your investment with no problem, or, if money doesn't matter (as I'm sure it doesn't to some of the bigwigs), you could make a friend/relative/client VERY happy by giving them the tix. But to win the lottery and say "no, thanks"?!? Can't see that happening.
    There's a few folks out there who can't swing the initial outlay of a grand of two to do what you propose.

Or folks who may have work responsibilities and can't make the game.

They're rare I'm sure but I'm also sure the team gets some "no thanks" responses.

Quote Originally Posted by Brtnder81 View Post
    The tickets the team usually gets for road games are usually in the upper level endzone or endzone corners so that is where I would expect the tickets to be and the price will probably be $700-800 face value
    Definitely not "between the 20's"

The people I know that got lottery tix for the SB in Tampa were mostly sitting between the side endzone and the 15 yd line.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenboy2003 View Post
    Definitely not "between the 20's"

The people I know that got lottery tix for the SB in Tampa were mostly sitting between the side endzone and the 15 yd line.
    Upper deck?

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

BTW - face value is between $800 and $1200 this year ...

Quote Originally Posted by ravens_fan1 View Post
    BTW - face value is between $800 and $1200 this year ...

That is a lot of cash...
    Even if I wanted to resell.
    I would still try to buy them.

8. Re: Super Bowl Ticket Lottery

If anyone wins the lottery and is willing to sell the tickets at a reasonable price (I'll be straight, I can't afford to get in a bidding war, but I do have some money), I would appreciate the opportunity. I was 9 years old in 2000 when my uncle and his friends took a bus down to Tampa Bay (I, sadly, wasn't allowed to go). I fully intend on going to NO, but a ticket to the game would complete the trip.

Ravensboy - any info on lottery and when we will be notified?

Now we nervously wait for the Ravens to email us!
    Ravens Nest #1, Harford County

Quote Originally Posted by FredGrau View Post
    Now we nervously wait for the Ravens to email us!
    Nothing in my Inbox yet - hitting refresh every 2 minutes or so!

12. Re: Super Bowl Ticket Lottery

Ravens say they've sent out the emails: http://www.baltimoreravens.com/gamed...t-lottery.html