Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Listening to our coordinators

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    None of them will be back for 2018, including Roman

It's over for Harbaugh.

Blog Entries

LOL they are killing it funny style on the radio this morning with the whole coordinator talk, LOL Marty sounds like he is ready to bust and start saying how bad shit really is and Pees sound like he is entering early stages of Alzheimer. Stanley saying one thing, Joe saying something else and MM ain't nowhere close to what Stanley and Joe saying LOL.

3. Re: Listening to our coordinators

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    LOL they are killing it funny style on the radio this morning with the whole coordinator talk, LOL Marty sounds like he is ready to bust and start saying how bad shit really is and Pees sound like he is entering early stages of Alzheimer. Stanley saying one thing, Joe saying something else and MM ain't nowhere close to what Stanley and Joe saying LOL.
    DISCONNECT COMPLETE *beep*

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PerpetuallyBored74 View Post
    DISCONNECT COMPLETE *beep*
    (((dead tone)))

Blog Entries

constant denominators= John Harbaugh

Blog Entries

constant denominators= John Harbaugh
    Watch this mf get a pass. Stevie B will blame the down attendance on the protests and this mfer gets a pass due to injuries.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Watch this mf get a pass. Stevie B will blame the down attendance on the protests and this mfer gets a pass due to injuries.
    lol if this team loses Sunday we can forget about any playoffs hope for the year because while it's not impossible too much would have to go right and I don't see that happening and if this happens I am done with the Ravens if Harbaugh comes back.

Blog Entries

What is Stanley saying?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Joe wanted Marty to stay for continuity, rather than learning another system and scheme all over again. He also likes that Marty likes to attack and stay aggressive. He identifies with the mindset, because he knew the alternative was another 'Pound the Rock into the ground' OC.

Steve Bisciotti quite possibly told Harbaugh that he's out of rations. Bisciotti has been known to give public support and then change his mind rather quickly.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    What is Stanley saying?
    LOL oh man that was funny, Ronnie said talking about the steelers game and I quote "they get to the QB, they were able to do some things and got back there we held them a few times but and we gotta get better it's football the QB will take hits, it's physical sport a violent sport" I feel like Ronnie low key diss Joe there LOL

Harbaugh got some explaining to do...Fan you can't tell me when Bisciotti looked into those stands on Sunday and saw an empty stadium in third quarter against the Steelers that he wasn't pissed.
    To not have at least taken notice and be somewhat put on notice would be akin to the Bucs not looking at kickers right now.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

LOL oh man that was funny, Ronnie said talking about the steelers game and I quote "they get to the QB, they were able to do some things and got back there we held them a few times but and we gotta get better it's football the QB will take hits, it's physical sport a violent sport" I feel like Ronnie low key diss Joe there LOL
    Well, Joe's not playing well at all. Plus, Stanley wasn't here for any of the playoff success. So, I could understand him being a little defensive when it comes to the line struggles. Depending on the context, I certainly don't like it, but I understand it. Maybe he saw Joe's "I have to trust my line" comment as a low key diss as well.