Page 4 of 17 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: How y'all feel about Ronnie Stanley?

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    According to PFF last year Tunstil only gave up 1 sack and Stanley gave up 3. Didn't really elaborate on anything else
    The Dolphins have played 2 games and not 3. Week 1 was a bye because of the hurricane.

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    There are two talents judged as relatively equal by your scouts. One has a history of fights, has been arrested once or twice, and was suspended multiple games for substance abuse. The other has a high GPA in a tough major with an immaculate record. You have to invest millions of dollars, not to mention years of your life, in one of them.

There's a reason character will always matter, especially to coaches who want "coachability" also. Doesn't mean they can't be fiery or passionate. They aren't mutually exclusive.

Having fire is nice and all, only if you can harness it to make you a better player, not get ejected from games and rack up 15 yard penalties.

Ronnie's dad was a military man and he grew up with a lot of discipline. As long as he's putting everything he has into his craft, I honestly don't care if he's yelling and throwing punches or not. Just drive the guy across from you into the dirt and block to the whistle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I loved how he milked that PF from the guy in Cleveland. THAT is composure.

Stanley is the least of our problems on offense. That's how I feel about him.

Wait a second.... how does Flacco get a pardon for YEARS of bad play on this board, but our second year starter at Left Tackle(hardest job on the Oline) can't have 1 ok game??? I wouldn't even say I've seen Stanley play bad any game yet. Has he been beat? Yes, but he's the least of are concerns. keep deflecting the blame.

He's been serviceable so far.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Wait a second.... how does Flacco get a pardon for YEARS of bad play on this board, but our second year starter at Left Tackle(hardest job on the Oline) can't have 1 ok game??? I wouldn't even say I've seen Stanley play bad any game yet. Has he been beat? Yes, but he's the least of are concerns. keep deflecting the blame.
    lol stop it Mac

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lol stop it Mac
    Lmao my fault my fault. I'm telling you, let Joe have a stinker this week and it's a WRAP!

Sorry, you are the sixth pick of the draft. Serviceable ain't gonna cut it. That's why I wish we would have gotten Ramsey and paired him with Jimmy!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mmcclend View Post
    Lmao my fault my fault. I'm telling you, let Joe have a stinker this week and it's a WRAP!
    lol i feel the rage, it was tipping on monday, emotions been at an all time high with everything, I've giving everyone a bye for that shit in london.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    Sorry, you are the sixth pick of the draft. Serviceable ain't gonna cut it. That's why I wish we would have gotten Ramsey and paired him with Jimmy!
    Shit, we all do. But unfortunately we couldn't. Seems like more people are upset at the fact that we didn't get Ramsey, zeke, bosa, and are taking it out on Stanley.

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    lol i feel the rage, it was tipping on monday, emotions been at an all time high with everything, I've giving everyone a bye for that shit in london.
    You're right. It's crazy I have no clue what's going to happen Sunday.

We gonna lose. We got exposed in London. That and Flacco has shown he can't elevate his game since he got that Fabio hair.