Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: NFL Schedule release tomorrow

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Trimmed your message for the quote but you have to remember that it's not one size fits all. Florida allowing wrestling shows at 25% capacity does not mean New York or Maryland or California, etc., is going to allow that right now or even for the near future. I'm pretty sure Gov. Newsome in CA has already said they are not running big events of any kind until 2021 at the earliest.

To get to my point, I don't see the NFL allowing some clubs to play to fans while others can't, both because of the unfair advantage that teams would gain from having their fans there and because of the financial side. I would be very surprised if it's not all or nothing, I don't think it's going to be Jacksonville and Miami and Tampa playing home games to fans while the Rams or Giants are playing their home games in empty stadiums.
    True. I was basing that on things slowing starting to reopen now. Hopefully that trend continues and all states will be able to have some attendance by September

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

I see 5 prime time games. In order of confidence:

KC
    DAL
    at HOU
    TEN
    at PHL

WORLD CHAMPIONS 2000 * 2012

I was planning to attend 2-4 away games this year (Washington, Houston for sure and maybe Philadelphia and Indianapolis). I don't see that happening at all. This will be the first time since 2010 that I haven't been to an away game (or all the home games for that matter...).

Better safe than sorry. Don't need to repeat what the Italians called "Game Zero" and a "biological bomb". A Champions league soccer game between Italian and Spanish teams that ended up getting a lot of people sick.

https://www.cbssports.com/soccer/new...d-19-outbreak/

I hope they come up with some solution other than packing the stadiums.

Quote Originally Posted by FredGrau View Post
    I think we get the maximum 5 because of Lamar. KC, Pit, Dal, Hou, NE.

I also think that we play to empty stadiums. This would suck because we have easy road trips to Phi and Wash.
    Wash is not an easy road trip. I'd rather walk to a game in Nashville than drive to that pit of despair ever again.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    Wash is not an easy road trip. I'd rather walk to a game in Nashville than drive to that pit of despair ever again.
    Depends if it is an early season game while the Washington faithful still have hope. Later in the season it has been $5 tickets for the past few seasons.

Generally speaking, it is the worst venue to get in and out.

Not sure if anyone saw this leak. Has the Cowboys coming to Baltimore on Sunday night week 2
    Same twitter account also has the ravens visiting the Eagles week 3

https://twitter.com/nflschedule2020/...514323968?s=20
    Bleed Purple but don't be a homer

Blog Entries

leak

Week 2: Sunday Night Football8:20 - Dallas Cowboys @ Baltimore Ravens (NBC)

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by 757RavensFan View Post
    I think we have 4 prime time games this season.

If you had to guess, who are they against?

The KC game will definitely be one. My other 3 would probably be against; PIT, DAL, & CIN.
    Here's how I see it:

Virtual Certainty: KC, Dallas
    Very likely: A Titans playoff rematch (probably early in the season, since who the hell knows what Tennessee will be this year).
    50-50: Steelers, Eagles, Patriots. Of these, I think the Patriots have the edge. BB gonna get his TV time, it might as well be against us.

If we don't end up getting all of our prime-time games from the match-ups above, my long-shots are:
    Texans (but probably not, since O'Brien has worked his magic this off-season)
    Cincy (maybe early, if they want to see the #1 pick before the team's season is over by week 6)
    Browns
    Colts

I predict KC, Dal, Ten & NE. The only thing that gives me pause is that this would give us THREE home prime-time games, and it seems impossible that the NFL would ever give us that. But they LOVE Lamar, so who knows.
    "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but NOT to their own facts" - Daniel P. Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    The fan bases I love to see suffer the most, in order:

Browns fans
    Redskins fans
    Cowboys fans.

So I will be there. The only problem is, there may not be any Skins fans around to mock.
    "Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but NOT to their own facts" - Daniel P. Moynihan

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    The fan bases I love to see suffer the most, in order:

Browns fans
    Redskins fans
    Cowboys fans.

So I will be there. The only problem is, there may not be any Skins fans around to mock.
    Seeing Steelers fans suffer brings me the most joy.

So looking at these twitter leaks

Wk 1 @ Skins
    Wk 2 Cowboys SNF
    Wk 3 @ Eagles
    Wk 4 Giants

Then by the format, either KC, Hou or NE the next 2 weeks. If going by alternating weeks Hou or NE on road and KC at home. Then Browns & Bengals on road & Steelers at home with a bye week. @ Colts, @ Hou, Tenn, Jax home. @ Steelers, Bengals, Browns home.

Also from the leaks, Carolina @ KC on opening Thursday gonna suck.