Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Bannon out the NSC

Quote Originally Posted by Webb21 View Post
    Fake news gonna be fake.. "Trump Top Adviser Steve Bannon Attends NSC Meeting One Day After Being ‘Removed’"

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...being-removed/
    That's certainly fake news. You got that right.

You do know Bannon runs Breitbart, right?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    That's certainly fake news. You got that right.

You do know Bannon runs Breitbart, right?
    Yes, I do. Thus, I'm sure Brietbart.com is a little more clued into Bannon's activities than the rest of the media, wouldn't you say?

The trump administration is at war against every faction and ideology known to man. And that's why he's going to hand around and survive 8 years

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Amateurish roll out of the travel ban, without vetting the EO through the very agencies that would be affected by it.

Failed ACA repeal in the House, when they didn't need a single Dem vote, after promising their voters for seven years that they would repeal it. Then not even noticing that the GOP health care bill was a shitty bill, and twisting arms and threatening members of Congress to vote for a bill that had a whopping 17 percent approval rating.

Stupid comments by Trump insulting allies like Britain and Australia.

Trump stating claims that were demonstrably false about things that are not important. Namely, crowd sizes during his inauguration and 5 million illegals voting in the last election.

Putting unqualified people like Bannon on the NSC and Kushner on sensitive foreign policy trips ahead of the Sec of State or the National Security Advisor.

This is in less than three months. Yes, I would call Trump's presidency a shit show up to this point. It may improve, but it has been pretty pathetic thus far. Trump billed himself as a deal maker and a negotiator, but I haven't seen him be able to make any deals or negotiate much of anything even within his own Party, much less with Democrats. Mexico was going to pay for the border wall, but even McConnell says that isn't going to happen. The only things Trump has gotten done thus far have been through Executive Orders, which was something that he criticized Obama for utilizing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    67% drop in illegals coming into America, economy is booming like it never has, debt is actually decreasing, trade deficit is improving, jobs are coming back, Flint water crisis is being taken care of, and yesterday Trump showed we finally have someone with balls in the White House.

The Obamacare thing I completely agree with. There was no reason to do it in the first 100 days, though it does need to happen this year.

I don't really care who Trump insults because he's OUR president, not their's. Insults are better than Obama kneeling or bowing before some King.

The travel ban was perfectly legitimate, but he should've fine tuned it a bit. Judicial branch really overstepped their authority on that one.

Putting "unqualified" people on foreign policy trips is exactly what we want. Trump was voted in to shake things up so it won't be a carbon copy democrat/Republican handling meeting foreign folks. Haley is doing a great job I think.

As for his EOs, most of them have been to undo Obama's EOs which is, again, exactly what we want.

Has it gone smoothly? Hell no. Trump has never been a politician before and now he's the most powerful man in the world. Some bumps are to be expected. I vote we make Jsmoove the new HSO to show them how it's done.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Yes, I do. Thus, I'm sure Brietbart.com is a little more clued into Bannon's activities than the rest of the media, wouldn't you say?
    Look up the word "propaganda" when you get a chance.

I bet you also believe that Pravda or RT.com gives fair, unbiased news as it relates to Putin?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Look up the word "propaganda" when you get a chance.

I bet you also believe that Pravda or RT.com gives fair, unbiased news as it relates to Putin?
    LMAO. You sure make a lot of assumptions.

We're talking about this specific topic, not Breitbart as a whole. Are you suggesting he didn't attend the meeting, and that the article is a lie?

Blog Entries

He can still attend those meetings that was extended to him he is just out the decision process now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

LMAO. You sure make a lot of assumptions.

We're talking about this specific topic, not Breitbart as a whole. Are you suggesting he didn't attend the meeting, and that the article is a lie?
    I'm suggesting Breitbart is doing what it's been doing since the actual Breitbart died.

Instead of being honest and holding politicians accountable, they're cheerleaders for the Trump team and will spin and twist facts to paint the Trump presidency in the best light possible.

That's not news or being a member of the media. That's being a propaganda machine.