Page 94 of 330 FirstFirst ... 9293949596 ... LastLast
Results 1,117 to 1,128 of 3951
    Blog Entries

Re: Draft

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    No way in hell they let Vita Vea slip past if he’s on the board. They could literally have zero wide receivers on the entire roster. Won’t matter. Vea is the pick.

Brace yourselves now.

Even the young Joe Flacco agrees...

Note him making the "V" "V" sign... Bc

P.S. - he even makes a fish product in his spare time...

We are going to get another linebacker to replace peanut who was never a linebacker to begin with..

It kills me that zack brown was available at a reasonable cost but the RAven's coaches in their infinite wisdom decides to play correa at a position he wasn't drafted for. Get pissed thinking about it.

Sign Jensen and with how the line played this season I think we are OK there. Continuity is key

Just get a damn play maker

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
    “I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NC Raven View Post
    No way in hell they let Vita Vea slip past if he’s on the board. They could literally have zero wide receivers on the entire roster. Won’t matter. Vea is the pick.

Brace yourselves now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where would he even play? They just payed big money for Williams. Pierce can't play outside. Vea looks like a great prospect but there's just no room. I also doubt he falls to #16. I see teams above us like the Packers, Raiders and Redskins who would all be very interested.

5. Re: Draft

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Drafting a tackle makes the line complete which makes everyone on offense better. This draft is not big with 1st rd wr anyway

This. Learn from over-drafting #11, and don’t make the same mistake this year. This team has plenty of positions that could use an immediate upgrade, or that will require a replacement candidate a year from now. Honestly, I’ll be happy with drafting any position in the 1st, with the exception of QB, RB, FB, K, and DL. Pretty much the same caveats for me as last year, except for RB. I think Alex Collins is a true RB1.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    As of today, it's offensive skill player or bust for me. Whatever they need to do, whether it's moving up to nab someone or trading back to take one where it makes more sense, that's what they need to do. I would be incredibly disappointed if they spent another first rounder on a tackle...especially given it'd be a RT. You don't need to use a high pick on a RT. Wagner, for example, was a 5th round pick.

I can't get behind this idea. This year just showed me that as long as we have D'Alessandris, I think we're fine without having a premier player at every position on the line. We'll have a good LT, good C, and great RG. I'm fine skimping a bit on the other two. And we should have a good LG too whether it's Lewis or Skura.
    I agree with this except for - we do not know if we will have again a great RG. We know for sure that Yanda, as all older players, is going to be more susceptible to injury going forward, and that the time is coming when he will fade out. RT will be the easiest hole on the Oline to patch, especially since we are relatively rich in competent Gs, and Lewis can move to RT as a probable improvement over Howard.

Especially if we can't retain Jensen - and it doesn't looks as though we will - I would be keen on moving back a bit in the first round for Billy Price or Ragnow to get a quality interior lineman for now and the future, when Yanda is gone.

And if we don't pay Jensen, we can take that money for a real FA WR, which gets back to the playmaker(s) you/we want. And if we get a quality WR in FA, then we only have to draft one. Anthony Miller or DJ Moore, at this point, for me. Move up in the second round to get the one that is still there.
    "Flacco is driving the ball in that wind....."

(AFCCG, January 2013)

Quote Originally Posted by Bawlamer View Post
    ..... a huge big handed 6'8" TE would also be wonderful.
    There isn't one of those in this draft, at least not where the Ravens are picking. The TE draft was probably last year. That being said, If Mike Gesicki (Penn State) is still around in the 3rd/4th round area (depending on where the Ravens pick after trading around like they do) I would grab him and not think twice. The guy is 6'5" and has a near 40" vertical.

Quote Originally Posted by houstonravensfan View Post
    We need an O playmaker. We might not get one at #16, but we have options. We have two #3s.
    How did the Ravens get two 3rds, or are you assuming the Wagner compensatory pick is a 3rd?

I honestly think that there is no way they let lil Zeus slip past us

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    How did the Ravens get two 3rds, or are you assuming the Wagner compensatory pick is a 3rd?
    Most NFL analysts are predicting the Ravens get a 3rd for Wagner.

It’ll be Roquan Smith, Minkah Fitzpatrick, or Calvin Ridley. If they’re all gone, it’ll be a trade down for OL help. #pessimist

Quote Originally Posted by QuothDaRaven View Post
    It’ll be Roquan Smith, Minkah Fitzpatrick, or Calvin Ridley. If they’re all gone, it’ll be a trade down for OL help. #pessimist

You wont need to trade down i think Brown will be there. Yes the wrs will be gone though