Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: 1-21-21. The start of a new dictatorship

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    She won on her looks. Period. It clearly want her brain.
    I don't find her that attractive.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    A beautiful morning, isn't it?
    Yes it is and I'm not even a Biden supporter. Will see how he does.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I agree she is pretty ugly with that horse face. LOL

It cracks me up. The left spent the last 5 years being divisive and confrontational. I can’t recall a single positive story in the media about trump. And now, the left is telling us that we need to come together???

Remember how patriotic it was to question the president?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Not even a little.

Blog Entries

It cracks me up. The left spent the last 5 years being divisive and confrontational. I can’t recall a single positive story in the media about trump. And now, the left is telling us that we need to come together???

Remember how patriotic it was to question the president?
    This happened in 08 too. The exact same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    This happened in 08 too. The exact same thing.
    Only difference this time is the left wants to put the trump supporters in re-education camps. And the sheep that parrots trump being a nazi, are cool with it

Blog Entries

Only difference this time is the left wants to put the trump supporters in re-education camps. And the sheep that parrots trump being a nazi, are cool with it
    I honestly don't expect that to happen.

What we're most likely to see is getting us back into Iran Deal, Parris Accord, Funding NATO etc. and all those type of things where the establishment gets their kick backs. We won't see gun bans, but we will see heavy taxes etc.

If they do try anything crazier than those, I expect to see a few states try to succeed.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I honestly don't expect that to happen.

What we're most likely to see is getting us back into Iran Deal, Parris Accord, Funding NATO etc. and all those type of things where the establishment gets their kick backs. We won't see gun bans, but we will see heavy taxes etc.

If they do try anything crazier than those, I expect to see a few states try to succeed.
    I think the real concern is the silencing of different viewpoints. There wont be specific laws or regulations, but it will happen through big tech, and the current govt will be complicit. Biden admin is going to have lots of ties to big tech , and the govt wont do anything to quell it.
    It started with corona. Anyone who departed from the narrative that its super dangerous, we have to shut down and quarantine etc was pushed out. It currently is squelching anything that dare says the election was fraudulent. Its going to try and squash anything MAGA related going forward. Bug tech will be the brown shirts of this administration

You guys will be alright. 4 years is fast. You guy just lost this time. The world moves on. The world will not end. States won't succeed. A new champion for your causes will arise.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    I think the real concern is the silencing of different viewpoints. There wont be specific laws or regulations, but it will happen through big tech, and the current govt will be complicit. Biden admin is going to have lots of ties to big tech , and the govt wont do anything to quell it.
    It started with corona. Anyone who departed from the narrative that its super dangerous, we have to shut down and quarantine etc was pushed out. It currently is squelching anything that dare says the election was fraudulent. Its going to try and squash anything MAGA related going forward. Bug tech will be the brown shirts of this administration
    I agree with that, but they always overplay their hand.

I've canceled facebook, twitter stopping using gmail and switching to protonmail and gab. Gab is now the most popular website on the planet and since they own their own servers they won't go away like Parler.

I expect Signal and telegram to grow too. Facebook and Twitter eventually could become like ABC,NBC, CBS of the news world, they'll still be around and relevant but won't have the sway they used to.

Quote Originally Posted by ddr_jr View Post
    You guys will be alright. 4 years is fast. You guy just lost this time. The world moves on. The world will not end. States won't succeed. A new champion for your causes will arise.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    The election was stolen.
    And the mechanisms that allowed that to happen are still in place. If there is no effort to address that then the turmoil will continue. Perhaps if the states correct the voting laws to make theM much more secure, then sure maybe we will get back to eh we lost we’ll get em next time