Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Steelers week!

Re: Steelers week!

Quote Originally Posted by footballfan View Post
    Cheers to that! I always look forward to Ravens Steelers week. The rivalry is not quite as intense as years past, but still a damn good rivalry.
    Exactly! I appreciate you coming on here, especially during Steelers-Ravens week. It's great to have a respectful fan from the opposing team. Looking forward to one hell of a game on Sunday!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by VermontRaven View Post
    Exactly! I appreciate you coming on here, especially during Steelers-Ravens week. It's great to have a respectful fan from the opposing team. Looking forward to one hell of a game on Sunday!
    Thanks Vermont and enjoy the game!

Thanks Vermont and enjoy the game!
    I second Vermont. You would be a Steelers fan I would have a beer with 🍺

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GA_Baltimorean View Post
    I second Vermont. You would be a Steelers fan I would have a beer with 🍺
    Lol. I’m going with the Merry Monkey on Sunday 10% ABV with some spicy Chili and a Mancinis Twist.

Lol. I’m going with the Merry Monkey on Sunday 10% ABV with some spicy Chili and a Mancinis Twist.
    That sounds awesome! I'd definitely join you for that!

Blog Entries

making some spicy Chili also. and by the way you can change your tag line ;-)

I guess I have to leave mine. If Tucker scores 2 points he will pass Matt Stover on points scored for Ravens

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Cool Re: Steelers week!

LOL ff, if I said to my wife, "I’m going with the Merry Monkey on Sunday 10% ABV with some spicy Chili and a Mancinis Twist." She would call 911 thinking I had lost what's left of my mind... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    LOL ff, if I said to my wife, "I’m going with the Merry Monkey on Sunday 10% ABV with some spicy Chili and a Mancinis Twist." She would call 911 thinking I had lost what's left of my mind... Bc
    Or it’s time to put you in assisted living, lol. I really have no feel for this game Sunday. It could be a close game, Steelers blowout maybe even a Ravens blowout.

I think it will be another last possession decides the game which is all too typical for the Ravens in recent years. The NFL rules have turned football into the last team with the ball wins if they don’t turn it over.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Bahaaaaaa!! BC, if she likes Italian bread, she would love the Mancini’s twist
    Just keep it away from your sister-in-law

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by xiao_ke View Post
    Or it’s time to put you in assisted living, lol. I really have no feel for this game Sunday. It could be a close game, Steelers blowout maybe even a Ravens blowout.

I think it will be another last possession decides the game which is all too typical for the Ravens in recent years. The NFL rules have turned football into the last team with the ball wins if they don’t turn it over.
    LOL, living with my dear wife is like being in Assisted Living.
    My (expanding) gut feeling is that if it's high scoring, we are doomed. If it's a nail-biter, with our defense we've got a chance. I just don't see a Ravens blow-out of the Steelers at home... Bc

Bahaaaaaa!! BC, if she likes Italian bread, she would love the Mancini’s twist
    Just keep it away from your sister-in-law
    She does like Italian bread, thanks, we will try it. LOL @ keeping any kind of food away from the "Beast" (aka my sister-in-law). May as well try tying a hair ribbon around a lightning bolt.

... Bc

Neither team has a chance this week. I'm predicting a 17-17 tie.