Blog Entries

10 Reasons the Mueller Investigation is Unconstitutional

Hard to argue against him.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...onstitutional/

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Re: 10 Reasons the Mueller Investigation is Unconstitutional

Just out of curiosity, what were your views on the Constitutionality of Ken Starr’s investigation of Bill Clinton?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    “When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Hard to argue against him.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2018...onstitutional/

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    I’d like to hear an argument against any of these.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what were your views on the Constitutionality of Ken Starr’s investigation of Bill Clinton?

I personally think the Ken Starr investigation was total bullshit and a complete witch hunt. Complete waste of taxpayer dollars.

The end result was that the POTUS got a consensual blowjob in the Oval Office.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    I personally think the Ken Starr investigation was total bullshit and a complete witch hunt. Complete waste of taxpayer dollars.

Yeah, but he lied under oath about it.

Blog Entries

It turned into a fishing expedition. It got too far ranging just like Mueller's is. This is a payback for Ken Starr but is there a certain point you are disagreeing with Gregg Jarrett on?
    Last edited by CincyCat; 04-05-2018 at 06:35 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

Bill Clinton was Impeached for lying about getting that consensual blow job.

However, that was after a five year long investigation resulting in being served with a subpoena and questioned for six hours under oath in front of a grand jury. Was that fair to the people who voted for Bill Clinton? I want Trump to be treated the same as Bill Clinton was treated. No better and no worse.

“When the sea was calm, all ships alike showed mastership in floating.”- William Shakespeare

Blog Entries

However, that was after a five year long investigation resulting in being served with a subpoena and questioned for six hours under oath in front of a grand jury. Was that fair to the people who voted for Bill Clinton? I want Trump to be treated the same as Bill Clinton was treated. No better and no worse.

What are your thought about the Ken Starr investigation? Was it constitutional

Blog Entries

10 Reasons the Mueller Investigation is Unconstitutional

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    What are your thought about the Ken Starr investigation? Was it constitutional
    I have real reservations about the power given to the Special Prosecutor. However, I also have no faith that Congress can conduct an impartial investigation.

Ken Starr was appointed by the AG at the time, which I believe was Janet Reno. Reno was appointed by Bill Clinton, so Starr’s investigation was sanctioned and was thus legitimate. I do think Starr’s investigation became a fishing expedition though. It started with an investigation into the Whitewater land deal. That deal took place long before Clinton became President and ended with a blue dress. Starr had to get approval every time he expanded his investigation from Reno, just as Mueller has had to do with the acting AG Rosenstein. Rosenstein was appointed by Trump.

That said, Clinton lied under oath which is a crime. So, it was appropriate that he was Impeached. Trump hasn’t been questioned under oath yet. Let’s see how he does when that happens. Mueller has been far more professional than Starr was. Starr would hold regular press conferences and give out details of his investigation. Mueller has not done that, which is a good thing.

He won’t and can’t answer that question. Partisan sheeple.

Blog Entries

In today's #MeToo atmosphere how do you think Clinton's fling with an underling would go over? He had power over her job. The Libtards would be losing their collective minds over this happening today, but only if it was a Conservative.

But Clinton survived and even kept Hillary out of prison. For now.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    He won’t and can’t answer that question. Partisan sheeple.
    HaHaHaHaHaHa, RACIST.........LOL.