Page 1 of 12 123 ... LastLast

EDC Failed Lamar

https://forum.russellstreetreport.co...-WR&highlight=

Literally called it all along, since 2013 to now. Keep getting out managed by fucking fans, EDC. Diggs was the acquisition of the entire offseason while you sat on your hands and waited on Boykin to turn water into wine over night. You trade for Calais/Yannick who do dick with the season on the line and never make a single attempt to give Lamar the weapons he needs to succeed.

Give him a 3rd round WR and a washed up Dez Bryant... For fucking shame. Keep trying to win a championship with a mediocre offense and only a star QB. Bullshit effort, bullshit offense, bullshit team building. If they don't overhaul the offense this offseason then we are in deep deep trouble.

I can handle losing, what I can't handle is a garbage effort combined with garbage team building, it's an offensive driven league get with the fucking times

2. Re: EDC Failed Lamar

Holy shit! EDC failed Lamar going all the way back to 2013 when Lamar was in High School and EDC was still Ozzie's assistant?? ;)

(I know what you meant, but I just found that word choice hilarious).

Re: EDC Failed Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by Waywatcher View Post
    Holy shit! EDC failed Lamar going all the way back to 2013 when Lamar was in High School and EDC was still Ozzie's assistant?? ;)

(I know what you meant, but I just found that word choice hilarious).
    No, if you read the thread I state that the Ravens have failed with the WR position going back to Ozzie (Who EDC learned under) trading Boldin in 2013, good try though. They just don't get it and never really have

4. Re: EDC Failed Lamar

Quote Originally Posted by sflegend89 View Post
    No, if you read the thread I state that the Ravens have failed with the WR position going back to trading Boldin in 2013, good try though
    Maaan, now I have to read an entire other THREAD? Nahh.

I think the bigger fail is that travesty of an Oline

Blog Entries

Fully agree, and it didn't just start with EDC. I believe Ex has been saying something like this for years. Any time the defense has any sort of collapse or critical failure the team immediately goes out and attempts to rectify the problem using all resources at their disposal. We've literally - literally - seen this the past two seasons between going out and getting a guy like Peters or Thomas to beat the Chiefs or last offseason with Campbell, Wolfe, Queen, Harrison, etc., to stop Derrick Henry. But when it's the offense? What we are seeing now is exactly the same as what we saw when Flacco was the QB. WR, OL, whatever the position.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Can't wait to see the next great fire hydrant bodied Guards and Centers DeCosta drafts.

Bills needed a No. 1 receiver and traded for Diggs. Ravens have needed a No. 1 for LITERALLY EVER and do jack shit about it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
    Bills needed a No. 1 receiver and traded for Diggs. Ravens have needed a No. 1 for LITERALLY EVER and do jack shit about it.
    This offseason EDC is going to do his best Rick Harrison - "Best I can do is AJ Green"
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Fully agree, and it didn't just start with EDC. I believe Ex has been saying something like this for years. Any time the defense has any sort of collapse or critical failure the team immediately goes out and attempts to rectify the problem using all resources at their disposal. We've literally - literally - seen this the past two seasons between going out and getting a guy like Peters or Thomas to beat the Chiefs or last offseason with Campbell, Wolfe, Queen, Harrison, etc., to stop Derrick Henry. But when it's the offense? What we are seeing now is exactly the same as what we saw when Flacco was the QB. WR, OL, whatever the position.
    100%, Flacco never got a fair shake either. They gave him Doss/Thompson/Marlon Brown and said "good luck"

This franchise has a habitual habit of only sinking resources into the defense. I'm so sick of this, the league has made a drastic leap towards offense in the last 10 years and the Ravens have responded by failing miserably at drafting/spending their way into an elite defense that has never materialized

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Yep. Henry ran all over them last year and the first thing they did was go out and get guys to stop him, leaving Lamar with scraps. Even trading one of his TEs, because for some reason they couldn’t find more targets for him in the passing offense.

Meanwhile, Josh Allen, whose passing looked horrible not that long ago, improves over the off-season and they actually incorporate that into the offense by letting him throw more and then giving him Diggs to throw to.

Blog Entries

The Diggs trade was clearly the acquisition of the offseason and the Bills should be commended. For shame that the ravens missed not only once but were given the chance to rectify and said.. na. Diggs is a top 3 receiver in this league, and on a value deal. Hope they do something to fix it this offseason but my hopes are dim