Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Outstanding article on ESPN about Torrey Smith

Actually, my glasses are pretty fucked up :P

Also, forgot Ray Rice, and also Oher. Ray Lewis would just be... wrong. Suggs; lol no. Reed, we already got Polamalu. Flacco; lol no. You get the point.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Quackjack View Post
    Actually, my glasses are pretty fucked up :P

Also, forgot Ray Rice, and also Oher. Ray Lewis would just be... wrong. Suggs; lol no. Reed, we already got Polamalu. Flacco; lol no. You get the point.
    We clearly see the game differently. Yes it would be weird having Maukrice Pouncey playing for us, and he is hated around Bmore as is most of the Steelers roster, but that is just a rivalry thing. If a good player can start for your team and help you win championships, I don't give a damn who it is.

Put it this way, remember that these players could have been drafted by anyone in college, and it really is just the luck of the draw where someone ends up. Suggs could have been a Steeler legend by now, while Woodley could have been our premium pass rusher. This isn't high school football. More times than not, a player doesn't care who picks him, as long as the team will pay him and give him a shot at a starting place in the team. Sure, players become loyal to the teams who draft him, or a team who invests a lot of money into him through FA, but this is business at the end of the day. I'm pretty sure if the Ravens had the cap space and offered Wallace the most money in FA next year, he would come to Bmore regardless.

Blog Entries

I really don't think Terrell Suggs would fit here after all his disrespect. I think he maybe the only Raven who truly, legitimately HATES us.

Blog Entries

I really don't think Terrell Suggs would fit here after all his disrespect. I think he maybe the only Raven who truly, legitimately HATES us.
    A lot of that is media hype too though, there probably is some general dislike too. However, If Suggs was somehow cut this year, and was offered a big contract by the Steelers, he'd probably take it. This is business.

Blog Entries
    I don't think Suggs disrespects the steelers. I think he just has fun with the rivalry.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    A lot of that is media hype too though, there probably is some general dislike too. However, If Suggs was somehow cut this year, and was offered a big contract by the Steelers, he'd probably take it. This is business.
    That's a big if. I mean I hate the Ravens, but I don't HATE them. A few big friends of mine are Ravens fans. There is a stark difference between dislike and hate.

Blog Entries

That's a big if. I mean I hate the Ravens, but I don't HATE them. A few big friends of mine are Ravens fans. There is a stark difference between dislike and hate.
    Of course Suggs wont be cut, I was just speaking hypothetically. Once you leave a team though, your a FA, and any team who offers money to play for them, your playing for. Did Suggs care about whether he played for the Ravens or the Steelers in college? He probably didn't even think about it, it just happened that the Ravens picked him (making a great choice too of course).

That article gave me chills. Smith is or seems to be a damn good guy and a person the Ravens like to have in their organization.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I really enjoyed that article. Thank you for posting it. I hope that Torrey continues to grow as a player. I doubt he has to grow any more as a man.

Blog Entries

Great article, thanks for posting. It also gives me some new found respect for Harbs.

Blog Entries

Torrry Smith is possibly the only Raven I wouldn't be thoroughly disgusted with if he ever dons Black and Yellow.

Actually, I love the guy!
    Would you rather have Mike Wallace or Torrey Smith?

My money is on Torrey going down as one of the all-time greats; he has every tool in the box.