Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Listening to our coordinators

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    To not have at least taken notice and be somewhat put on notice would be akin to the Bucs not looking at kickers right now.
    lol I don't know if these guys can see what we see Rick, I mean I think every single one of us can tell them "we told you so." smh. Now we have a disconnect among coaches and players Ronnie Stanley talking about communication and being on the same page it's week freaking 5!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Well, Joe's not playing well at all. Plus, Stanley wasn't here for any of the playoff success. So, I could understand him being a little defensive when it comes to the line struggles. Depending on the context, I certainly don't like it, but I understand it. Maybe he saw Joe's "I have to trust my line" comment as a low key diss as well.
    I don't think it was a shot at Joe i was digging on that part but it was probably nothing lol... but Stanley saying how they communication issues and guys not on the same page..same shit different Baltimore Ravens

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    Stanley saying how they communication issues and guys not on the same page
    Gee, I wonder why........................
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Gee, I wonder why........................
    hey lets take two systems and patCh them together oh wait, we can't pass block and our RB sucks but the only thing we can get out of Joe and this offense is out of the gun but OH WAIT! we can't run out the gum because the scheme we run for running the ball doesn't work out the shotgun...BRILLIANT!

I don't think it was a shot at Joe i was digging on that part but it was probably nothing lol... but Stanley saying how they communication issues and guys not on the same page..same shit different Baltimore Ravens
    theres no veteran player on the line to make key calls...thats huge.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    theres no veteran player on the line to make key calls...thats huge.
    see that's what we were telling folks that Yanda is the one who makes all the line calls adjustments not Jensen.

Blog Entries

hey lets take two systems and patCh them together oh wait, we can't pass block and our RB sucks but the only thing we can get out of Joe and this offense is out of the gun but OH WAIT! we can't run out the gum because the scheme we run for running the ball doesn't work out the shotgun...BRILLIANT!
    How can this be so fucking hard for them to get/see. Who seriously thought this was a good idea

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    How can this be so fucking hard for them to get/see. Who seriously thought this was a good idea

lolol i don't know I legitimately don't understand it.

Blog Entries

Yanda has more responsibility than the vast majority of Guards in the league. Yanda is also one of the few who is routinely expected to make difficult blocks at multiple levels.

When you look at what is around Yanda on the line, I don't see how anyone thought that Joe Dirt could just take over line call duties without a problem.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Maybe if they invested more properly in the line, they could have another guy who could make the line calls.

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    Watch this mf get a pass. Stevie B will blame the down attendance on the protests and this mfer gets a pass due to injuries.
    He will absolutely get a pass. I've said this before - If Steve B has watched the Pees lead defense over the last few years, especially the play calling, and not made a change, then he is perfectly fine with how the Ravens are playing. As far as Harbaugh is concerned, he'll be here until he decides to retire or either Bisciotti dies or sells the team.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Harbaugh seems to put great stock in NFL relationships and coaching bloodlines. Like there’s a brotherhood of people who “put in their time.” Dean Pees gave him a shot. Marty is a veteran guy, as is Roman. Now he did fire Cam, so that goes against the theory, but he just seems to respect lineage that much more and is far more willing to defer to it.

Maybe that’s why he seems to go easier on certain players. Breshad is Brett Perriman’s son. Maxx Williams’ father and grandfather were NFL players.

I have absolutely no hard proof of this, it’s just my speculation, but he seems willing to sit back and respect the experience of his coordinators and is unwilling to provide an overall direction or philosophy beyond “be conservative.”