Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1819202122 LastLast
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: Democrats trying to socially engineer the suburbs with "Infrastructure"

Quote Originally Posted by Laxdad24 View Post
    And while I don’t agree with your stance ...I do respect it. And I can see where you are coming from. Still isn’t my take and that’s not gonna change. That’s why I don’t try to bring it up. We’ve had this argument over and over and over ...it’s boring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    So when does life begin for a human? Are we to follow the science? Or the Planned Parenthood/Margaret Sanger view where we want to cull out the human weeds?

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    So when does life begin for a human? Are we to follow the science? Or the Planned Parenthood/Margaret Sanger view where we want to cull out the human weeds?
    You can / should follow what ever makes you happy. As for me ...until Jr can live outside the mom ..it ain’t a baby. Now as for abortion ...anything after the first trimester is uncalled for. Unless it’s medically emergency I can’t justify one that late. But that’s my opinion. Not yours or meant to influences you in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    There wasn't. The legal definition of a marriage was a man and a woman making a lifetime commitment to each other.
    No. There was. Written laws against same sex marriage. There are lots of stupid laws ...you can’t herd goats in DC from 7am till 7pm. Why is this a law? When was this a problem? I mean dude ...there are States where a BJ is illegal?!!! What?? Why??

What requirements? A ring? Witness?

Age. Not related too closely. Man and woman. Not married to someone else.

And actually it does affect abortion. The more gay married couples who want to adopt a baby..the less abortions there would be. Those babies could be carried to term and adopted into loving homes with 2! Parents! Isn’t that one of the Conservative gripes ...the destruction of the 2 parent family? Well ..this would kill 2 birds ...one stone.

And this has any bearing on if abortion infringes on someone elses life how?

No. There was. Written laws against same sex marriage. There are lots of stupid laws ...you can’t herd goats in DC from 7am till 7pm. Why is this a law? When was this a problem? I mean dude ...there are States where a BJ is illegal?!!! What?? Why??

Another example of your comments making us wonder how you function day to day

You can / should follow what ever makes you happy. As for me ...until Jr can live outside the mom ..it ain’t a baby. Now as for abortion ...anything after the first trimester is uncalled for. Unless it’s medically emergency I can’t justify one that late. But that’s my opinion. Not yours or meant to influences you in any way.

No, when it comes to human life it shouldn't be whatever makes anybody happy. It should be what is true.

Why is it okay a third of the way in then magically at some instant when trimester 2 begins it isn't?

Scientifically, whether "viable" or not, there is a human being in that womb.

Puritan laws. As for laws AGAINST same sex marriage, can you cite one? Most states had laws against homosexual activity but I don't recall ever reading about a law against same sex marriage.

Maybe it wouldn't be so bad but it just had to be called a marriage. Nope just can't have the same benefits.

A beating heart after 8 weeks but hey its ok as long as its in the first trimester. SMH.

Quote Originally Posted by Willbacker View Post
    Maybe it wouldn't be so bad but it just had to be called a marriage. Nope just can't have the same benefits.

A beating heart after 8 weeks but hey its ok as long as its in the first trimester. SMH.
    Again. I’m not trying to sway anyone’s opinion on abortion. To me ...until it can live , viably outside the mother ..it’s not a baby. But that’s me.

Like I said twice .. Married, or Civil Union...just words. Why does it matter? When a heterosexual sexual couple goes to the courthouse is it a marriage or civil Union?

Again. I’m not trying to sway anyone’s opinion on abortion. To me ...until it can live , viably outside the mother ..it’s not a baby. But that’s me.

Like I said twice .. Married, or Civil Union...just words. Why does it matter? When a heterosexual sexual couple goes to the courthouse is it a marriage or civil Union?

From a religious view it is a civil union. At least that's my view.

On your abortion position, each baby has a different point of when it can live outside the mother's womb. In any case, why does that matter. The baby is still dependent for food, clothing, and other care. I am trying to sway you, on this one I try and get folks to see the unborn as human beings in need of protection because I hate what is happening to so many. And disproportionately minorities.

Yes when they go to the courthouse it is considered marriage between heterosexuals. You don't have to be married in a church. It is never a marriage unless it's a man to a woman according to the gospel. It matters bigtime!