Page 1 of 79 123 ... LastLast

Jan 6th Sham implodes

The democrats did it again. I mean if I didn't know any better I would think it was a bad Saturday Night Live sketch.

January 6 Committee Credibility Implodes After Hutchinson Testimony https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...son-testimony/

This is even less believable than the Pee Pee tape.

Of course most of their sheep will still believe it because TDS has broken them, but could they at least come up with something believable when they lie?

This young lady should go to jail for perjury, but since she's on the side of the communist regime now we know nothing will happen. Hope she was at least paid well for her performance.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Re: Jan 6th Sham implodes

I have no idea what is going on with this "hearing" and have been out of the loop for a few days.

What's this all about?

Quote Originally Posted by TIGERBLOOD View Post
    The democrats did it again. I mean if I didn't know any better I would think it was a bad Saturday Night Live sketch.

January 6 Committee Credibility Implodes After Hutchinson Testimony https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...son-testimony/

Of course most of their sheep will still believe it because TDS has broken them, but could they at least come up with something believable when they lie?

This young lady should go to jail for perjury, but since she's on the side of the communist regime now we know nothing will happen. Hope she was at least paid well for her performance.

Isn't this woman's testimony based on hearsay?

I read a headline that the people involved, the actual agents, are willing to testify that what she claimed did not happen.

What is going on here? You watch, that won't prevent them from repeating it over and over like they do every hoax with zero consequences.

What proof do you have that she committed perjury? Her background is a full-fledged republican. Went to a very conservative college. Worked on republican campaigns. She had everything to lose and nothing to gain by testifying. She is a patriot - not afraid to tell the truth knowing the evil that was in office.

Quote Originally Posted by 2bynight View Post
    What proof do you have that she committed perjury? Her background is a full-fledged republican. Went to a very conservative college. Worked on republican campaigns. She had everything to lose and nothing to gain by testifying. She is a patriot - not afraid to tell the truth knowing the evil that was in office.

Is she pissed that Trump didn't keep her on staff when he left the WH .?

A person parroting untrue hearsay is not a patriot. They are a patsy.

Your hyperbole I highlighted right there is why we keep getting these ridiculous hoaxes.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

Your hyperbole I highlighted right there is why we keep getting these ridiculous hoaxes.
    She worked directly for Meadows and was in a position to hear while in the same room. Is every bad thing said about Trump false in your eyes? There is no way he could have said and done anything he was accused of?

Quote Originally Posted by stevez51 View Post
    Is she pissed that Trump didn't keep her on staff when he left the WH .?
    People who have said negative things about Trump have had death threats from his extreme maniacal supporters. If she was smart enough to be hired to work for Meadows she presumably is smart enough to know she would receive death threats too for what she would say. Which is why she now has a security team in place to protect her. She was not pissed.

The Secret Service denied what she said happened. The people she claims told her what happened deny they told her. She was hugging Jan 6th committee members like they were friends, not investigators and her a witness.

After the Trump Pee Pee tape and collusion bullshit you would think you would see bullshit by now, but your TDS has you completely brainwashed.

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post

He has stage 4 TDS. He will buy every single lie, as ridiculous as it sounds, without question.

Trump broke him, and the SCOTUS just finshed him off

People who have said negative things about Trump have had death threats from his extreme maniacal supporters. If she was smart enough to be hired to work for Meadows she presumably is smart enough to know she would receive death threats too for what she would say. Which is why she now has a security team in place to protect her. She was not pissed.
    Maniacal supporters? ANTIFA, BLM, Abortion groups threatening SCOTUS, Dem supporters shooting up a republican congressional baseball practice. Those are maniacal supporters.

Trump supporters are doxxed, threatened, and fired every day.

Trump has been threatened more than any President in US history, and thats a fact.

Maniacal supporters? ANTIFA, BLM, Abortion groups threatening SCOTUS, Dem supporters shooting up a republican congressional baseball practice. Those are maniacal supporters.

Trump supporters are doxxed, threatened, and fired every day.

Trump has been threatened more than any President in US history, and thats a fact.

Trump supporters invaded the Capitol and right wingers then tried to say it was Antifa dressed up as Trump supporters. No democratic group has ever invaded the Capitol enmass - only Trump supporters who believed his outright lies.