Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Can't even RIDE A BIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mmcloughlinportr View Post
    Have you used clip in pedals or foot straps?

It happens to everyone even Tour de France level

I fell over in slow motion at a traffic light when I couldn’t get unclipped. Very embarrassing lol. A taxi driver got and picked me up, nice guy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Come on dude. Biden can barely walk up a flight of stairs without falling. He doesnt need excuses.

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I fell over in slow motion at a traffic light when I couldn’t get unclipped. Very embarrassing lol. A taxi driver got and picked me up, nice guy

Biden = Tour de France level cyclist. Do they have Ice Cream every chance they get to help with dementia too?

Blog Entries

I bike a lot and that's why I don't use toe clips. I hate them and your feet do get caught in them. It's ridiculous that Biden is using them on a short, slow paced ride like that, probably a couple miles at the most. All it is is a photo op moment to show the public that the President is not as feeble and frail as he appears and it kind of blew up in their face. Maybe a stationary recumbent bike would be better suited for him..

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    I bike a lot and that's why I don't use toe clips. I hate them and your feet do get caught in them. It's ridiculous that Biden is using them on a short, slow paced ride like that, probably a couple miles at the most. All it is is a photo op moment to show the public that the President is not as feeble and frail as he appears and it kind of blew up in their face. Maybe a stationary recumbent bike would be better suited for him..
    Is there proof that he actually had clips or anything or is that just another of the lies

Blog Entries

Good question. That's the excuse they are giving. Pedalgate coverup? Putin's fault.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk

Good question. That's the excuse they are giving. Pedalgate coverup? Putin's fault.

Sent from my LM-Q730 using Tapatalk
    I mean literally everything he says is a lie. Everything. Remember back when Trump would give his opinion on something and they called it a lie.

Where are the press articles counting Biden's lies?

Pedophile sack o shit
    https://mobile.twitter.com/Brick_Sui...15217805938689

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

I don't get the toe clips. They can cause that and for a guy Bidens age who is really not a serious cyclist seem way overboard. This was bound to happen. I was angry because the only way to secure that path for him to bike is to shut the whole thing down. I could be wrong but it's a popular trail and on a weekend during peak tourism/vacation months is kind of inconsiderate. I understand it's probably easy to secure and that might play a part in why they use it but it is depriving the public of access.

Whoever set him up with that bike gave him bad advice, which kind of sums up the entire Biden admin. Surrounded by idiots and incompetents giving bad advice.
    Last edited by BustOfPallas; 06-20-2022 at 10:08 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    I don't get the toe clips. They can cause that and for a guy Bidens age who is really not a serious cyclist seem way overboard. This was bound to happen. I was angry because the only way to secure that path for him to bike is to shut the whole thing down. I could be wrong but it's a popular trail and on a weekend during peak tourism/vacation months is kind of inconsiderate. I understand it's probably easy to secure and that might play a part in why they use it but it is depriving the public of access.

Whoever set him up with that bike gave him bad advice, which kind of sums up the entire Biden admin. Surrounded by idiots and incompetents giving bad advice.
    Only reason to use toe clips, IMO, is for competitive riding, to help with extra power when lifting your foot. The more starting and stopping you do on a ride, the more chance there is for your foot to get stuck in the clip like that. Time to put Joe in the Radio Flyer wagon and let the Secret Service pull him along.

Only reason to use toe clips, IMO, is for competitive riding, to help with extra power when lifting your foot. The more starting and stopping you do on a ride, the more chance there is for your foot to get stuck in the clip like that. Time to put Joe in the Radio Flyer wagon and let the Secret Service pull him along.
    Yeah, completely going to disagree with you here:
    I haven’t ridden a bike without some sort of clip in 30 years and I am of no competitive level at all.

My current mountain bike has the clip in pedals with shoes. The advantage in power transfer is enormous, not minimal: I can always unclip and place the pedal under my arch as I pull up to a stopping place.

I understand special shoes not being for everyone, but clips are not some mystery code to Un crack, and pedals have a second side for start stop situations. If you want to travel any distance at all for leisure or exercise, uoj will be happy to have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by jonboy79 View Post
    Yeah, completely going to disagree with you here:
    I haven’t ridden a bike without some sort of clip in 30 years and I am of no competitive level at all.

My current mountain bike has the clip in pedals with shoes. The advantage in power transfer is enormous, not minimal: I can always unclip and place the pedal under my arch as I pull up to a stopping place.

I understand special shoes not being for everyone, but clips are not some mystery code to Un crack, and pedals have a second side for start stop situations. If you want to travel any distance at all for leisure or exercise, uoj will be happy to have them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Are you 80 and ride a bike once every 5 months?

This was an avoidable disaster imo. This Gordons Pond ride is Bidens go to photo op for conveying he still has some degree of vigor/health and he fucking blew it. And he blew it because of completely unnecessary (for his purposes) toe clips.

There are plenty of things to rip Biden about, getting his foot caught on a pedal clip and falling over is really not a big deal.