Page 96 of 106 FirstFirst ... 9495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,152 of 1268
    Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Re: CORONAVIRUSCOVID Death Toll Under Biden Set to Surpass Trump, In Less Time

There hasn't been a time since this started that I have not been glad I avoided the vaccines but I did have the luxury of having natural immunity.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    There hasn't been a time since this started that I have not been glad I avoided the vaccines but I did have the luxury of having natural immunity.

Except it's not a "vaccine"

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Indeed!

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I just got a text from a buddy who said.

"remind me to talk to you (me) about how crazy it is that you can't go to work events cause you're not jabbed"

"40% of deaths are from jabbed people and 15% from boosted, so why did I get this"

Hate he got something he doesn't want now, but good to see some people waking up.

Besides the option to work at home any given day the office is back to normal, no restrictions. The only thing not having the shot is preventing is international travel.

The "vaccine" for covid is nothing more than a flu shot. Has similar efficacy as well, although the long term effects of the covid shot could be far more disastrous.

Cannot believe people are gullible enough to keep lining up for more boosters.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheRaven View Post
    The "vaccine" for covid is nothing more than a flu shot. Has similar efficacy as well, although the long term effects of the covid shot could be far more disastrous.

That's because people are fucking stupid. We have a large segment of the population who simply cannot think for themselves.

Sent from my ass using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Was this heat or Covid vaccine related? FWIW, it was early in the morning when the race started.
    All 16 Runners Who Collapsed and Runner Who Died at Brooklyn Half Marathon Said They Were Vaccinated

https://beckernews.com/2-all-16-runn...cinated-45083/

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateVacci...6_runners_who/

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Was this heat or Covid vaccine related? FWIW, it was early in the morning when the race started.
    All 16 Runners Who Collapsed and Runner Who Died at Brooklyn Half Marathon Said They Were Vaccinated

https://beckernews.com/2-all-16-runn...cinated-45083/

https://www.reddit.com/r/DebateVacci...6_runners_who/
    Nothing to see here, keep moving along.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    ABC News analysis: COVID deaths rising among vaccinated. Many of the most highly vaccinated nations, such as New Zealand and Israel, have seen a surge in cases amid the wave of omicron variants. Portugal, which last year "had virtually no one left to vaccinate," the New York Times reported, currently has one of the highest COVID-19 case rates in the world.

https://www.wnd.com/2022/05/abc-news...ng-vaccinated/
    They must have forgot to get boosters

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I just got a text from a buddy who said.

"remind me to talk to you (me) about how crazy it is that you can't go to work events cause you're not jabbed"

"40% of deaths are from jabbed people and 15% from boosted, so why did I get this"

Hate he got something he doesn't want now, but good to see some people waking up.
    That's a fallacy though if that's his approach. You'd have to compare relative to their populations to look for outliers.

No idea what that would yield.

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheRaven View Post

Yeah. That's why the "it's not a vaccine" crowd confuses me. Vaccine literally just means something administered to spur the immune system against an infectious agent, or less frequently against other agents where it could help.

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/vaccine