Page 85 of 107 FirstFirst ... 8384858687 ... LastLast
Results 1,009 to 1,020 of 1284

Re: Antonio Brown - what a knucklehead

Quote Originally Posted by mmi16 View Post
    We would be more believing if the allegation was some form of domestic violence.
    Yep, rape doesn't involve any kind of violence at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    Sorry lady, you go to the police.
    She wants her payday too. The thing is he admits doing it in the tweet I posted (texts) so I don't know what is there to discuss if they are legit suspend him.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post

looks like league launching investigation

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Spoken in Kermit voice

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    If you go to the police, he may not be eligible to play and he won’t get paid.
    This happened in 2017 and 2018. Brown had already gotten paid. He had made $68 million by that point. She didn’t need to wait for him to get more. There was already plenty to sue for.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    She wants her payday too. The thing is he admits doing it in the tweet I posted (texts) so I don't know what is there to discuss if they are legit suspend him.
    He claims it was consensual. Thats going to be what they have to figure out.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    This happened in 2017 and 2018. Brown had already gotten paid. He had made $68 million by that point. She didn’t need to wait for him to get more. There was already plenty to sue for.
    This is why all the internet sleuths ought to just keep their theories under wraps for the time being.

If you want to do some online sleuthing, may I suggest you do a little google research on how many sexual assaults go unreported in this country. I think you'll find it's somewhere in the range of only 2 to 4 women out of 10 who go to the police. So I'm really not all that impressed with the victim blaming explanations here.

That's not to say I am asserting she's a victim. What I'm saying is no one here knows what the hell they're talking when it comes to what may have happened between the two of them, so just stow the theories.

Flame me if you want--it's the last time I'll urge everyone to withhold judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by Shas View Post
    This is why all the internet sleuths ought to just keep their theories under wraps for the time being.

If you want to do some online sleuthing, may I suggest you do a little google research on how many sexual assaults go unreported in this country. I think you'll find it's somewhere in the range of only 2 to 4 women out of 10 who go to the police. So I'm really not all that impressed with the victim blaming explanations here.

That's not to say I am asserting she's a victim. What I'm saying is no one here knows what the hell they're talking when it comes to what may have happened between the two of them, so just stow the theories.

Flame me if you want--it's the last time I'll urge everyone to withhold judgement.
    This.

what? Did you really not expect AB’s legal team to make it sound like a money grab? Also, if you read the timeline - something doesn’t add up with the fact that IF this was purely a money grab, why does he keep going back to this person....

Wouldn’t you have cut off ties at the first attempt at “extortion”?

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    He claims it was consensual. Thats going to be what they have to figure out.
    How do you consensually EJ over a womans back while they are sleeping? Which he appears to admit in texts.

I say appears because those texts are almost unreadable. Maybe his CTE gets him out of this too

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    It sounds like the woman is trying to cash in by claiming consensual conduct was forced. I don’t like AB, but this doesn’t sound like rape.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    From what I read there appears to be 3 separate claims of sexual assault and the 3rd act sure as hell sounds like Rape if it is indeed true. His messages to her seem to admit to atleast some of it.

From this scumbags behavior over the past few months his entitled mentality I could easily see all the allegations being true and I would not be surprised if there are not more.

He would make the 2nd steeler player to get off of Rape accusations if it gets thrown out although I think Rothlisberger paid off his accusers which is what will most likely happen here.

I don't like to judge prematurely, but I almost can't help it on this one. I'm on the AB did it boat. When you're a celebrity, especially a pro athlete, you're really intimidating, and I bet this woman was real scared of pissing AB off. Also, I'm of the opinion that AB is seriously mentally ill, so his judgement isn't there. I'm trying to wait and see I really am, but my gut tells me AB did it.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."