Page 37 of 74 FirstFirst ... 3536373839 ... LastLast

Re: Protesters storm Capitol

Quote Originally Posted by BustOfPallas View Post
    The difference is you don't really hear anyone talking about her like a martyr bro. You need to stop reading whatever it is you are reading because I feel like people are trying to manipulate you and push your buttons. And it's working. I think she was a misguided person that threw her life away for nothing.
    She wasn’t misguided. She knew exactly what she was doing and paid with her life. If she could come back from the grave she would say she died a patriot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's if you believe all forms of populism won't get lumped into a category of domestic terrorism and be shut down immediately. I'm not sure we will see anything like this again for a while and if we do it would have to be from some weird place that no one expected... like an abrasive clownish quasi celebrity millionaire playboy for instance.
    You know it just occurred to me that if Hillary had not thought she could crush Trump they would have done more to just take him out before the unthinkable happened and he could actually win the election. That was the thing they didn't plan for and I don't think that mistake will ever happen again. They actually had a strategy to help him get nomination because he was deemed to be someone they could destroy and dispatch with ease. Anything that remotely resembles Trump is going to be shut down hard and strangled in the womb.

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    I think someone is gonna follow Trump, and do it much better

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    The guy to follow trump is Hogan. He would win in 24 in a landslide but must clean up his relationship with Bmore.

On a related comment, I sense folks are still more upset with the ravens kneeling in London than the animals that stormed the Capitol. Jmt

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    She wasn’t misguided. She knew exactly what she was doing and paid with her life. If she could come back from the grave she would say she died a patriot.

I've been to the funeral of someone that we could all probably agree was a Patriot and he might not have felt that way but when we left his widow and drove home to Maryland the best word I could use to describe what I felt was what a waste it was. The fact that good man, honor man in his BUDS class, was gone forever and his baby girl would never know him, my wifes cousin would never see him again, it was what a waste it was. Emptiness beyond words.

I don't think there was any chance that she thought she herself or anyone around her were going to get shot or die. I agree she probably felt like a Patriot, but only up until she got shot in the neck and was bleeding out.

Blog Entries

Regardless those thugs and animals desecrated American soil and lives were lost.

Understood, it doesn't give anybody the right to trespass and destroy property, no matter how much money they've "stolen" from our taxes.

Regardless those thugs and animals desecrated American soil and lives were lost.

This is nothing compared to the riots we had recently in Seattle, Minneapolis and Portland. Many buildings were destroyed plus many innocent people killed or injured. This all happened in cities that were ran by Democrat politicians and all caused by BLM and antifa members. There was no punishment for what these animals plus the politicians weren’t held accountable for doing nothing.

I guess it was also ok when those protestors invaded the capital during The Cavanaugh hearings.

Many hypocrites around here who can’t remember all these tragic incidents all caused by liberals.

Blog Entries

The guy to follow trump is Hogan. He would win in 24 in a landslide but must clean up his relationship with Bmore.

On a related comment, I sense folks are still more upset with the ravens kneeling in London than the animals that stormed the Capitol. Jmt

Hogan would finish last in the primaries

You think so?

I can't gauge his support in the Rust Belt and working people and Trump people.

He's done really well in Maryland.

Blog Entries

I'd vote for him.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I'd vote for him.
    And not Kamala? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by DrawTheLine View Post
    This is nothing compared to the riots we had recently in Seattle, Minneapolis and Portland. Many buildings were destroyed plus many innocent people killed or injured. This all happened in cities that were ran by Democrat politicians and all caused by BLM and antifa members. There was no punishment for what these animals plus the politicians weren’t held accountable for doing nothing.

I guess it was also ok when those protestors invaded the capital during The Cavanaugh hearings.

Many hypocrites around here who can’t remember all these tragic incidents all caused by liberals.
    No hypocrite here so I know you’re not referring to me.

As for the actions throughout the summer involving blm its been suggested and to a degree validated that the alt right lit the fuse of violence in some instances. Regardless while the actions were tragic and unacceptable the anger was understood.

These thugs on Wednesday caused death and destruction over fraudulent information pertaining to their guy not winning. Not oppression. Not blatant murder. A lost election was the cause.

If Obama lost in 2012 and blacks and other supporters did the same thing some if not most of you would’ve said ‘shot those traitorous animals’. I dare to say more vile words would’ve been used but you get the point.

Most of us on here with differing views, backgrounds or dare I say skin tone will never have a beer together let alone be friends. We’re back to the early civil rights days of tolerance. You stay there and I’ll stay over here.

At this point that’s all we can expect.

And not Kamala? Seriously?
    Why would say that?