Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Everything We Warned About Biden is Coming to Fruition

Do you guys who hate the Orange man who's mean and tweets to much realize the difference between his caring about our country first and Biden's already America hating destructive actions which not one benefits any citizen of the United States.

Hope no one gets hurt by all the criminal illegals Ice just had to release. Over 14,000 into the community.
    Have any family who pays to heat their home or gas to get to work. Prices on home heating oil rising already. The price for gas will hit $6 or more with a ban on new leases for energy production. Sure the solar panels and windmills an somehow attach to your current vehicle.
    Do you care about to the families of the 70,000 that lost their jobs because the our great leader Biden killed a pipeline that helps keep us of foreign oil and those blood for oil wars.
    That's just the tip of the iceberg for job losses. But look at all those new jobs in renewable energy, I'm sure they'll be enough to make up for it.LOL!!!!
    How about trying to get a job for many after the country gets flooded with illegal immigrants that Biden somehow thinks are legal, but never went through the actual laws to come here. I guess only wonderful America loving people cross a wide open border. Of course there are no criminals in the bunch. Those 220,000 violent crimes committed by illegals doesn't really matter to the victims raped, murdered and assaulted. But Black lives matter.

What if a peace loving illegal accidentally on purpose kills a black person. What really matters then. I think Biden's head would explode if he had to comment on it.

Don't teach our kids any patriotic history. America is evil and we must portray it as so. A made up false 1619 project indoctrinating our peasants is much more beneficial.

Have a daughter, its fine someone can whip out their dick in the women's locker room, just shut up because if you have a problem with it you are racist and surely a extreme right wing domestic terrorist. How dare you love a man/woman marriage while, gulp, having the nerve to love this evil nation and even wear a flag. Deplorable, terrorist.

Anybody seen anything that out of this insanity by Biden that actually will help the legal citizens of this country.

Is the first week over yet

Orange man bad. Had a made up phony Russian collusion, better vote for a Nazi/Marxist combo meal

Re: Everything We Warned About Biden is Coming to Fruition

Lol and heeeeere weeee...GO! 🍿🍿🍿

Just like the left went off the deep end with some things trump did now the rights going off the deep end this country will still continue the worlds not gonna end

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Just like the left went off the deep end with some things trump did now the rights going off the deep end this country will still continue the worlds not gonna end

What policies of Trump compared to the lunacy of these policies. World isn't going to end but Biden's agenda hurts the average citizen. This is the most ridiculously stupid bunch of far left globalist anti American wealth reducing crime increasing energy independent destroying garbage any Administration has ever implemented so rapidly.

Show me, how does his policies help this country

Quote Originally Posted by TheGuyOnTheCouch View Post
    Lol and heeeeere weeee...GO! ������
    I'm trying man, I really am

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    What policies of Trump compared to the lunacy of these policies. World isn't going to end but Biden's agenda hurts the average citizen. This is the most ridiculously stupid bunch of far left globalist anti American wealth reducing crime increasing energy independent destroying garbage any Administration has ever implemented so rapidly.

Show me, how does his policies help this country
    I can tell you the world is going green we have to get off oil.or we will be left behind also for the poorer folks these policies help as well and the end of the day what I'm saying is left people overreact about some things trump did just like the right is now overreacting to what Biden wants to do

Quote Originally Posted by BearArms View Post
    Do you guys who hate the Orange man who's mean and tweets to much realize the difference between his caring about our country first and Biden's already America hating destructive actions which not one benefits any citizen of the United States.

Hope no one gets hurt by all the criminal illegals Ice just had to release. Over 14,000 into the community.
    Have any family who pays to heat their home or gas to get to work. Prices on home heating oil rising already. The price for gas will hit $6 or more with a ban on new leases for energy production. Sure the solar panels and windmills an somehow attach to your current vehicle.
    Do you care about to the families of the 70,000 that lost their jobs because the our great leader Biden killed a pipeline that helps keep us of foreign oil and those blood for oil wars.
    That's just the tip of the iceberg for job losses. But look at all those new jobs in renewable energy, I'm sure they'll be enough to make up for it.LOL!!!!
    How about trying to get a job for many after the country gets flooded with illegal immigrants that Biden somehow thinks are legal, but never went through the actual laws to come here. I guess only wonderful America loving people cross a wide open border. Of course there are no criminals in the bunch. Those 220,000 violent crimes committed by illegals doesn't really matter to the victims raped, murdered and assaulted. But Black lives matter.

What if a peace loving illegal accidentally on purpose kills a black person. What really matters then. I think Biden's head would explode if he had to comment on it.

Don't teach our kids any patriotic history. America is evil and we must portray it as so. A made up false 1619 project indoctrinating our peasants is much more beneficial.

Have a daughter, its fine someone can whip out their dick in the women's locker room, just shut up because if you have a problem with it you are racist and surely a extreme right wing domestic terrorist. How dare you love a man/woman marriage while, gulp, having the nerve to love this evil nation and even wear a flag. Deplorable, terrorist.

Anybody seen anything that out of this insanity by Biden that actually will help the legal citizens of this country.

Is the first week over yet

Orange man bad. Had a made up phony Russian collusion, better vote for a Nazi/Marxist combo meal
    Fwiw, that pipeline was to bring foreign oil into the country...

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post

You!!!! Much closer foreign oil

He certainly owed some Saudi Prince a HUGE Favor...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post

Actually it was a reserve pipeline in case it was needed.... the oil is already coming into the country on the two other pipelines that have been built already. BUT don’t let that get in the way of the rants in here....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    I can tell you the world is going green we have to get off oil.or we will be left behind also for the poorer folks these policies help as well and the end of the day what I'm saying is left people overreact about some things trump did just like the right is now overreacting to what Biden wants to do

I'm fine with moving towards renewable energy, but is it fair to punish the United States economy right now, especially during a pandemic, while the Democrats ignore China, the largest contributor to the CO2 footprint by far? Here's an article noting the benefits China received at the United States expense. Environmental advocacy groups lobbied and advised the Obama administration on joining the Paris Climate Agreement without disclosing their close ties to the communist government. The Paris agreement is one of Obama's horrible agreements, with lots of shady shit going on, just like the Iran deal. Instead of throwing money at World leaders for a circle jerk, just to piss it away, we'd be better served putting that money to work here in research and development and incentives to private industries to move in the direction of renewable energy. The government would fuck up a wet dream. Look at how fast we got a vaccine. Less than a year is unheard of. Suppose the government was in charge of coming up with a vaccine. It would be still a year or 2 away. https://capitalresearch.org/article/...ensive-part-1/

Blog Entries

And here is your domestic terrorist bill (I predicted) that will target half the country.

https://schneider.house.gov/sites/sc...0of%202021.pdf