Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2122232425 ... LastLast

Re: The Rodgers Situation

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Beats me - I've seen that pop up in several different articles, including this one:

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/p...eturn-for-2021

This also indicates that the renegotiated contract will be structured in such a way that he can be a free agent after this year and they can't franchise him. That would efeectively make 2021 his last year in Green Bay.
    Well now it sounds like he just wants to have one of the boys back so he can make one last run in GB. And it really makes the selection of Jordan Love look like even more of a trainwreck, because unless Rodgers gets hurt, he's not gonna be starting until his 3rd year in the league.
    Let's win the f**king game.
    Joe Flacco

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by alien bird View Post
    Beats me - I've seen that pop up in several different articles, including this one:

https://www.acmepackingcompany.com/p...eturn-for-2021

This also indicates that the renegotiated contract will be structured in such a way that he can be a free agent after this year and they can't franchise him. That would efeectively make 2021 his last year in Green Bay.
    I would be shocked if Green Bay agreed to this. I wouldn't. I would restructure to make him more tradeable, but if they sit tight they can get a first rounder easily.

And given they will get a first rounder in 2022 now as well as in February there is no reason to make the trade now unless it is a very sweet deal.

Trade Rodgers for DeShaun Watson.
    Play Jordan Love in 2021.
    Trade Watson or Love in 2022.

I like Spirytus.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable1 View Post
    Trade Rodgers for DeShaun Watson.
    Play Jordan Love in 2021.
    Trade Watson or Love in 2022.

I like Spirytus.
    Lawyer: Two women with new allegations among 10 to file police complaints against Texans QB Deshaun Watson :

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...deshaun-watson

" Ten women have now filed complaints with Houston police about Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson, according to Watson's attorney, Rusty Hardin.

Hardin spoke with ESPN on Monday about the progress of the criminal and civil cases involving his client.

"There are 10 women that have made complaints to the [Houston] police," Hardin said. "

While you're wondering which uniform Aaron Rodgers will be wearing, think about which "uniform" Watson will don. Orange perhaps (?) and I don't mean the Browns uni... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Lawyer: Two women with new allegations among 10 to file police complaints against Texans QB Deshaun Watson :

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...deshaun-watson

" Ten women have now filed complaints with Houston police about Texans quarterback Deshaun Watson, according to Watson's attorney, Rusty Hardin.

Hardin spoke with ESPN on Monday about the progress of the criminal and civil cases involving his client.

"There are 10 women that have made complaints to the [Houston] police," Hardin said. "

While you're wondering which uniform Aaron Rodgers will be wearing, think about which "uniform" Watson will don. Orange perhaps (?) and I don't mean the Browns uni... Bc
    Hey BC love ya buddy. How you doing? I was out East last week.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    Hey BC love ya buddy. How you doing? I was out East last week.
    Doing great, thanks! How're you these Summer days... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    Doing great, thanks! How're you these Summer days... Bc
    Doing well, just got home from The Pro Football Hall of Fame in Ohio, Baseball Hall if Fame in Cooperstown and went to Philly. Then went to Gettysburg and Niagara Falls.

Blog Entries

Re: I’m somewhat excited

I thought WRs were the divas...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I agree with you guys that he has become a drama queen. How long can we deal with it, probably not much longer.

Seeing Giannis (and the Bucks) get all of that 'cheesy' LOVE informed his decision!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Gjennings85 View Post
    I agree with you guys that he has become a drama queen. How long can we deal with it, probably not much longer.
    1 more year. That's all this is going to last. This is also the last season for Davonte Adams. Bakhtiari, Kenny Clark and Aaron Jones are the only key pieces locked up long term. The Packers have a clear window to win and then they blow it up. The focus should be on keeping the good young talent like Jaire Alexander and Rashan Gary. Hopefully Jordan Love is a starting NFL QB but if not they at least have another season to figure out a plan for post Rodgers.

Blog Entries

they'll never get past brady...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!