Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Anyone else feeling almost total apathy and disinterest in the Ravens/NFL?

Quote Originally Posted by HbgPARavenfan View Post
    Agree. Pats rarely loose 2 in a row, and as far as Thursday Night Football... the better QB almost ALWAYS wins these thursday games.

Pats Defense has been bad, but if you watch them, alot of them seem to be mental / blown assignments.... Cant they fix it in time for a QB who loves to chuck it deep
    That's usually the difference between good and bad NFL players - they all have athletic ability, but some have more mental / blown assignments than others. We'll see what Belichik and Patricia can do. I have confidence they'll minimize the damage as the season progresses.

As far as interest - the Ravens winning / losing still dictates my level of fun watching other NFL games. I like watching good defense so I've had a lot of fun being a Ravens fan over the years... but it's been tough lately with Pees' passive read-and-react scheme that doesn't work. On offense, yeah just give me a competent one for Christ's sake.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Quick OT: 6'5 guys shouldn't be elusive like that. I'm absolutely floored with how far he's come in just one off-season. A beat guy I follow was talking him up all summer to point of exhaustion, but dude was spot on. That OL helps a lot too. Philly's about to settle in at the top of the NFC for a good stretch.
    They are odds on favorites right now

Quote Originally Posted by Goode05 View Post
    They are odds on favorites right now
    Everything Carson Wentz adds to his resume makes the Browns look worse - which is fine in my book.

Blog Entries

Agree. Pats rarely loose 2 in a row, and as far as Thursday Night Football... the better QB almost ALWAYS wins these thursday games.

Pats Defense has been bad, but if you watch them, alot of them seem to be mental / blown assignments.... Cant they fix it in time for a QB who loves to chuck it deep
    Home teams win a lot of them too. Should be a good fun game.

Blog Entries

Winston is really Good, surrounded by good talent. He takes a lot of chances... so he'll never be a 25 TD / 8 INT guy.... but he has the mentality that could get him 40 TD / 18-20 picks... which can be frustrating but fun
    They're young too

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Winston is really Good, surrounded by good talent. He takes a lot of chances... so he'll never be a 25 TD / 8 INT guy.... but he has the mentality that could get him 40 TD / 18-20 picks... which can be frustrating but fun
    man they built that team right.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    50/50.

I've enjoyed the NFL more this year than in quite awhile...definitely more unpredictable.
    I'm having fun as a "fan of the game" watching TEN, LAR, KCC and PHI...especially the young QBs.

WRT the home team, I'm tired of banging the same drum.
    I have no faith in either coordinator or Harbs, and it's painful to watch a 10 year vet play like some QB that the Cleveland Browns over-drafted.
    Largely, I'm just looking for flashes of awareness and talent with the youngsters.

Our style of football, talent analysis, and roster management are pretty low on the fun meter for me.
    And IMO all of this is exactly why we're starting to see more and more fans dressed as empty seats every week at the stadium.
    It's why you hear more and louder booing there.
    It's why you see more and more visiting fans for specific games.
    And it's why major changes with the coaching staff and/or the front office need to be made this off season unless a dramatic turn around is achieved the rest of this year.
    There's no way Bisciotti can sit there and watch this stuff and not make some type of move to stop the bleeding.
    Will Die A Ravens Fan!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They're young too
    very young

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    man they built that team right.
    Their biggest issue is they are banged up on defense.

Tonight starts Winstons MVP race, hes got some room to make up considering Kareem Hunt has gone Madden on everyone so far.... but tonight is the night!

Winston 4 TDS, 2 picks 409 yards and they pull the upset over the Pats, outdueling the GOAT

(Come on Winston, I picked you for MVP!)

Blog Entries

Tonight starts Winstons MVP race, hes got some room to make up considering Kareem Hunt has gone Madden on everyone so far.... but tonight is the night!

Winston 4 TDS, 2 picks 409 yards and they pull the upset over the Pats, outdueling the GOAT

this game tonight is going to come down to QB play because neither defense is very good right now BUCS would have a good one but like you said they banged up. Winston can make some buzz tonight if he lights up the pats and if he wins it will propel him into a media star at least for a week.

Blog Entries

I think Tampa is getting two defenders back tonight

Blog Entries

Through 4 weeks Brady has 10 TDs 0 Ints 65.5% completion rate 1,399 yards and has been sacked 13 times which is the most in a 4 games span in his career. To be that good while being hit that much is just amazing.