Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: You might not like it, but the Ravens need Greg Roman

Quote Originally Posted by BcRaven View Post
    To me Roman has no imagination, and when he does design an unusual play... the play he draws-up is bound to fail. The guy doesn't know how to use weapons like Duvernay, while I'd bet other OCs would arrange some plays to put the ball in his hands on a regular basis. It appears the players are up-tight when trying to execute. IOW they're not having fun, or success, playing Roman-ball... Bc
    We are on the same wavelength.

The one thing I think may help is to give the play calling to someone else. It keeping GRo for the game plan, schemes, designs can't be helped at this point, if I can anticipate his playcalls with my limited knowledge, opposing DCs who have broken down and studied game and situations probably can make the call for Greg before he does.
    Maybe James Urban, maybe Tee Martin, but GRo seems to have gotten very predictable, and passing the blame onto execution breakdowns is hogwash especially when the D is set to interfere with said execution.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    Yup...they made their bed when they decided to roll with 5 TE's and not adding a quality WR after getting rid of your #1 guy.
    Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown4Life View Post
    Damn, you guys are killing JHoff today, lmao.
    No, just anytime you want to criticize Superman a bunch of fan boys get their panties in a bunch and come at you like you hit a bee hive.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by jhoff66 View Post
    No, just anytime you want to criticize Superman a bunch of fan boys get their panties in a bunch and come at you like you hit a bee hive.
    Dude what are you, in middle school? Save the tough talk. I seriously doubt you'd be talking that same shit were you and I sitting next to each other at a bar.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Dude what are you, in middle school? Save the tough talk. I seriously doubt you'd be talking that same shit were you and I sitting next to each other at a bar.
    Lmao look in the mirror dude!
    Sorry for whatever I said that offended you. Didn’t realize how fragile some peoples feelings can be. But it is 2022

Quote Originally Posted by Touchdown4Life View Post
    Damn, you guys are killing JHoff today, lmao.
    Dude has been lost for weeks lmao

Kinda funny at this point 😂

Blog Entries

Lmao look in the mirror dude!
    Sorry for whatever I said that offended you. Didn’t realize how fragile some peoples feelings can be. But it is 2022
    You didn't offend me. I don't care enough about you to have feelings one way or another. I just can't stand keyboard warriors. We can disagree and go back and forth all you want. Just kill it with the name calling. Unless you want to get it back.
    "We're not changing anything." -John Harbaugh

He must have not been paying attention when Gary Kubiak turned Justin Forsett into a pro bowler. THAT'S a running game guru. Roman is ass.
    EXACTLY!

Nope. You just keep trying to talk out both sides of the mouth and are getting called out on it.

You say in 1 post (GUYS I dont like Greg Roman). Then in very next post Try and shit on Lamar.

The thing is your opinion is your opinion which you are entitled to but you are claiming shit as facts and that shit is wrong and refuse to own it.

You keep saying Romans the best run game guy, yet his Stats are completely dog shit. You keep trying to say 150 yards a game and this is flat out LIE.
    You keep purposely ignoring Lamars yards (and then you Trash Lamar) IT CANNOT BE BOTH WAYS.

Its one or the other.

Same goes for Roman. You cannot claim his run game is great (THE REAL STATS AND REAL FACTS PROVE OTHERWISE)

Roman has to go, I think it's a matter of exhaustion and frustration for most players.
    I will not comment on his playbook. It's more that the players are no longer comfortable, the players' body image on TV is ugly, I think all this speech has already reached the minds of the players, it all looks too confusing when in 2019 it was fluid.
    another person is needed to motivate the offense.
    For example, Wink and Macdonald are basically the same very similar, but this year the defense has a different attitude, same mistakes but another attitude, we need that in offense.
    we all expected changes in both coordinators, Roman had a few more games, but what we see does not give hope

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    yeah I tend to agree as well and have said similar. Look at this roster. What are you going to do with 5 TEs and 2 WRs?

I don't forsee a Cam Cameron moment this season; more likely after the season ends.
    It’s gonna hard watching the Bengals win another SB and then see Lamar get traded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You didn't offend me. I don't care enough about you to have feelings one way or another. I just can't stand keyboard warriors. We can disagree and go back and forth all you want. Just kill it with the name calling. Unless you want to get it back.
    Never called you out specifically. But again, if the shoe fits have at it.

Don’t think I’m a keyboard warrior saying there is people who support Lamar not matter what; even when he’s shown signs of regression. Same goes for Harbaugh and the staff. It’s ok to criticize someone and support/ like them at the same time. I feel like any criticism on this board about a particular player lumps you in a specific category or group when it’s not that way at all. You can be both at the same time (support a player and critique them at the same time ). it’s not one way or the other.

I shit talk on Lamar this year because it angers people like you and it’s fun. I root for him at the end of the day to succeed. Some of y’all take this shit too serious.