top 3 draft picks

that you think could come in and immediately help our pathetic WR unit

Re: Who is on your WR wish list for 2018

easy, marquise leee #1

Wanted Larry Fitzgerald 😔

Free agents (Note I think Adams is a lock to re-sign):
    1) Jarvis Landry - I know some don't think he fits the downfield game and I for sure don't disagree, but I think he could be very good in the slot the way Boldin was. In a well-designed offense it could open up some strong looks in the middle for Landry. He's a strong route runner and has good hands. Plays tough too.
    2) Marqise Lee - Loved him coming out of USC
    3) Ryan Grant - Could be more in the Ravens price range. He's pretty solid in the slot.

*I think Sanders could get from DEN and he would be on this list immediately. Love his game.

Draft picks:
    1) James Washington - Speed, big play ability. Explosive guy. Don't agree with the DJax comparisons. I think he can do more.
    2) Courtland Sutton - Big body and uses it well. Need to watch some full games to see his hands, not sure if he's a dropper.
    3) Dante Pettis - Should be a 3rd round guy. Another field stretcher who can return punts (4 TD this year - 9 career at Washington). Production regressed this year. He'd be a complimentary piece.

Adding Washington and having Moore on the outside with Landry and Pettis in the inside could be quite solid.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    easy, marquise leee #1
    He could be a right player/right price type of guy. Has some YAC ability, good fit if we stick with the WCO. I would support that signing for sure.

His teammate Allen Robinson might come cheaply too given that he's coming back from a torn ACL, but obviously a risky signing for that same reason.

Another name to watch is John Brown out of Arizona. That would be more of a dumpster dive type signing but he is talented and has produced when healthy.

Blog Entries

Davante Adams if by some crazy insane miracle he ever hits the free agent market. I'm hoping since the Packers got mediocre results after they paid up for Cobb and all the injury issues after the paid big for Nelson that they take a pass on what will be a huge contract for Adams. If he did hit the market I'd go all in and sign him

For the draft I hate Calvin Ridley. He's a late 2nd round talent who will be pushed up by a bad group. Just stay away.

Sutton from SMU is that big bodied WR that we've been looking to draft the past 20 years. He looks like Dez Bryant and like Bryant could be around a little lower in the round because he doesn't have elite speed

Simmie Cobbs Jr. from Indiana also looks interesting. Very good athlete and another 6'4 guy.

Blog Entries

For me it's Landry by a mile. Our offense needs his competitiveness. We do best with combative, physical, feisty receivers. We need a Boldin or a SSS and he's the most like that from what I've seen.

Competitiveness, routes, intelligence, hands. That's all that matters. Landry gives you that, and I'd pay a hefty price, to make it happen.

We don't need any more "deep threats." The organization is too chickenshit conservative to put the ball deep much to begin with. Our QB is lucky to land a deep ball within a 5 yard radius of the receiver anyway, even when we do call it. What other team do you see guys catching 40 yard passes while *facing the QB*?

We are what we are. Move the chains. Get me a guy you can throw a 7 yard hitch to on 3rd and nine and who will convert those last 2 yards through sheer will and grit. Get me a guy who will maintain a block on a running play.

Guys in college should really think about putting more stiff-arms to the grill on their game tape instead of trying to shave 0.02 off their 40 times. I don't care about your 40 time, kid. I care about how you compete.

Blog Entries

Allen Robinson would probably be my top choice. The injury doesn't bother me, ACLs seem to be more of a routine injury now, I have no doubt he'll come back full speed from it. I see him as a guy you could potentially get on a 1 year deal because of the injury and extend during the season if you like what you see.

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Allen Robinson would probably be my top choice. The injury doesn't bother me, ACLs seem to be more of a routine injury now, I have no doubt he'll come back full speed from it. I see him as a guy you could potentially get on a 1 year deal because of the injury and extend during the season if you like what you see.
    If we could get him and Wallace on 1 year deals I'd be intrigued. Draft a guy too.
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Memphis WR Anthony Miller would be interesting

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Memphis WR Anthony Miller would be interesting
    YES. Anthony miller is highly underrated rn. He’s small but he has huge hands and he can run routes. He reminds me a lot of steve smith. Hopefully we can pick him up in the third.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony Miller is extremely underrated.
    - Ray Lewis