Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 102103104105 LastLast
Results 1,237 to 1,248 of 1257

Re: Ravens Pats game thread

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    go suck on a big banana tool
    Am I wrong though?

Pretty sure Brandon Spikes will be getting fined. Via his twitter

“Can someone please tell these [expletive] zebras foot locker called and they’re needed Back at work !!!! #BreakingPoint”

Read more: http://forums.kffl.com/threads/29948...#ixzz27MYsRRxa
    Way Down South in New Orleans

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    I'm sorry I made the otherwordly assumption that nobody was thinking about which way the field goal would go if it hadn't gone over the end of the field goal post, like a lot of people were wondering. The field goal was good. It was good. I agree. The field goal was good. Want to nitpick at some other damn point now?
    My original response wasn't that serious, then you responded with a literal nitpicking of "entirely different." You kinda took it there. I really don't care about that particular point too much.

Either way, you might have to convince your brethren that the kick was good...
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by NOLARavenFAN View Post
    Pretty sure Brandon Spikes will be getting fined. Via his twitter

“Can someone please tell these [expletive] zebras foot locker called and they’re needed Back at work !!!! #BreakingPoint”

Read more: http://forums.kffl.com/threads/29948...#ixzz27MYsRRxa
    Good, he deserves the fine but I'm glad he said SOMETHING. I'm more sick of everyone playing political correctness and not saying what's on their mind. I wish Belichick would take whatever fine necessary and lay it all out in a press conference. This is just terrible. And the terrible calls went both ways, not just against the Patriots--before someone jumps on that benign non-point.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    My original response wasn't that serious, then you responded with a literal nitpicking of "entirely different." You kinda took it there. I really don't care about that particular point too much.

Either way, you might have to convince your brethren that the kick was good...
    I don't think the rational bunch of us think it wasn't a good kick. I mean is it worthy of talking about? Absolutely--it'll happen when the kick goes through right above the post. I think a lot of us are more furious about the horrendous officiating. The no calls on Michael Oher vs. Jones had us pretty livid, as well as 3rd-and-holding plays. I think the bigger issue to be worried about as a Patriots fan is the constant inability of the Patriots offense to close out a game. I could bash the defense after this performance but I don't know a defense that could be very efficient after getting every other drive extended due to questionable calls.

Blog Entries

We don't call him Bellicheat for nutten. He tried to bulley the refs all
    night.

He'll dig deep in his pockets tomorrow but Kraft will probably pay
    his fine like in the Bellicheat scandal.

Quote Originally Posted by Gronkey Kong View Post
    And the terrible calls went both ways, not just against the Patriots--before someone jumps on that benign non-point.
    We've all been saying this for an hour now. The refs were shitty but blindly shitty.

If Webb isn't flagged and gets the INT, the game might've ended very differently. We may have scored with enough time left on the clock for some heroics by the visiting team.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    We've all been saying this for an hour now. The refs were shitty but blindly shitty.

If Webb isn't flagged and gets the INT, the game might've ended very differently. We may have scored with enough time left on the clock for some heroics by the visiting team.
    That was a good call though, he had a hold of Welker's jersey while the ball was in the air. Welker probably gets in position for the catch without that jersey yank. He probably drops the ball too

iggyman555 Guest

kraft has a lot of pull im sure the regular refs will be back next week also bellicheat wont be find more than 20k or suspended they are boys with goodell

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    We don't call him Bellicheat for nutten. He tried to bulley the refs all
    night.

He'll dig deep in his pockets tomorrow but Kraft will probably pay
    his fine like in the Bellicheat scandal.
    Yawn, I really hope this isn't the quality of posting in these forums. I'm trying to find a decent rival forum to talk in since being in a Pats one constantly gets pretty boring. But is this how all of you are?

No one's asking you to stay.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Quote Originally Posted by bmoreravengirl View Post
    No one's asking you to stay.
    Whew! For a second there I thought I had hundreds of Ravens fans asking me, a Patriots fan, to stay and talk football! Glad you cleared that one up for me.