Page 61 of 76 FirstFirst ... 5960616263 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Steve Bisciotti Needs to Speak

Quote Originally Posted by The Fanatic View Post
    Remember when we came on this forum to discuss Football and have good clean banter with rival teams' fans?
    Oh, how I miss that. Those were indeed great times.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Quote Originally Posted by ravenfever View Post
    Go protest one of the policies of the company, see what happens!!
    My company handed out flag lapel pins to all the employees. They weren't stupid enough to insist that we wear them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ortizer View Post
    He's the president. He should be above this
    This situation with the NFL and it's "player protests" was SCREAMING for someone with balls to stand up for our military and for all of the people who died to give us our freedoms.

Who better than the President?

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    This situation with the NFL and it's "player protests" was SCREAMING for someone with balls to stand up for our military and for all of the people who died to give us our freedoms.

Maybe someone who actually served in the military?
    Someone who didn't insult the military by insulting John McCain's service?
    Someone who doesn't lump all the military together to use them for political points?
    Someone who understands that the military is made up of individuals capable of different views?
    Someone capable of nuance.

Any of those would be better.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post

When can we expect SCROTUS to give back the Super Bowl ring that Kraft gave him?

Right, when monkeys fly out of my butt. He's a draft-dodging piece of shit.

Blog Entries

After much thought, many of you are right. I should sell my tickets, which I will. Burn my gear, which I will, (video forth comming.) Say my goodbyes to and maybe get some info with a few of you to keep in touch, and say farewell to NFL Football, the Ravens, and the community I have been a part of for so many years.

It has been a great ride and this was a place I turned to often in dark times. Divorce, concussions, major surgery. But the tie that binds us is an organization and enterprise that condones kneeling during the National Anthem. I do not tune in to see a bunch of millionaires who get protection from police from their training facility, to the bus ride to the airport, to the security in the airport, to their destination and back protest those same officers.

My Sundays will be filled with more time with my girlfriend, my friends, and those I call family. I have no time for the sea of hate this protest has made the sport become.

Ill ask again, what is hoped to be achieved by kneeling?

Why is it worse in a foreign country?

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    You never heard the phrase politics stops at the waters edge?

It really wasn't. He's the president. He should be above this, not talking like he's on a day time talk show in between tweets baiting a foreign country into attacking us.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    OR, maybe the President should be standing up and supporting the flag of the US and the ideals it represents.

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Silver View Post
    After much thought, many of you are right. I should sell my tickets, which I will. Burn my gear, which I will, (video forth comming.) Say my goodbyes to and maybe get some info with a few of you to keep in touch, and say farewell to NFL Football, the Ravens, and the community I have been a part of for so many years.

It has been a great ride and this was a place I turned to often in dark times. Divorce, concussions, major surgery. But the tie that binds us is an organization and enterprise that condones kneeling during the National Anthem. I do not tune in to see a bunch of millionaires who get protection from police from their training facility, to the bus ride to the airport, to the security in the airport, to their destination and back protest those same officers.

My Sundays will be filled with more time with my girlfriend, my friends, and those I call family. I have no time for the sea of hate this protest has made the sport become.
    So you cool with unarmed black folk getting killed in the streets by police? That's all I want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by filthflarnfilth View Post
    So you cool with unarmed black folk getting killed in the streets by police? That's all I want to know.
    Im not sure how the too are linked. What does kneeling achieve?

All i see is devision. The media arent writing or tweeting or talking about police violence. Its all about the kneeling the flag the military.

The message has been lost. Nothing will or is coming from the kneeling.

There has to be a better way