Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 11121314 LastLast

Re: It's Official -- Ravens Will Play Road Game in London!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Filmstudy View Post
    Do you know how to interpret the seat numbers? I like to sit middle of row to avoid aisle traffic. Hope I lucked out.
    I found this site that has the seat map broken down all the way to the seat numbers.

http://www.mapaplan.com/seating-plan...resolution.htm

Mine are mid row. I'd be happy to swap with you if you have aisle tickets. I prefer the aisle.

Anyone know how quickly the tickets for the London games sell out? I want to wait until the Feb. 2nd sale for the cheap seats to save some money (I don't really care where I sit as long as I can take in the game) but I don't want to miss out either. Was planning to do it early in the morning on the 2nd.

Quote Originally Posted by OrioleWay86 View Post
    Anyone know how quickly the tickets for the London games sell out? I want to wait until the Feb. 2nd sale for the cheap seats to save some money (I don't really care where I sit as long as I can take in the game) but I don't want to miss out either. Was planning to do it early in the morning on the 2nd.
    The only tickets that went on sale today were the premium seats.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    The only tickets that went on sale today were the premium seats.
    That's what I'm asking - should I buy the premium seats now and guarantee that I get tickets or (for those that have done a previous London game) will the cheap tickets sell out pretty much instantly on Thursday morning?

That's what I'm asking - should I buy the premium seats now and guarantee that I get tickets or (for those that have done a previous London game) will the cheap tickets sell out pretty much instantly on Thursday morning?
    I was told both go rather fast. I didn't have an issue buying some right at the sale time. If you're on their site right at the sale time and have everything ready to go, you shouldn't have an issue getting tickets.

You'll be fine to get tix today no problem. Just make sure you're there when the sale opens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eventually got our tickets, but Ticketmaster was a nightmare.

Anyone who missed out today, don't worry as apparently only a set amount were available as part of the presale and more will be released on general sale.

Tickets got. Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post

Anyone who missed out today, don't worry as apparently only a set amount were available as part of the presale and more will be released on general sale.
    How bad was that ticket queue? Just got mine in the nick of time before a meeting!

Quote Originally Posted by tomrose9 View Post
    You'll be fine to get tix today no problem. Just make sure you're there when the sale opens.

Yup, other than having to wake up at 4:55 AM to buy them it was a pretty painless process after all. I do think it's odd that you can't go in and pick your own specific seats, but I'm happy with the block/row that I got.

So BK on my tickets means "Block". Now I got it.

We call them sections. I was racking my brain the other day trying to figure that one out.

12. Re: It's Official -- Ravens Will Play Road Game in London!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenblue View Post

I could never get tickets. Woke up at 5:00 am and tried for an hour. Ticketmaster would not "verify" my US credit card. I will never use them again. I kept my $1,000. Ticketmaster loses a customer for life.