Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: Ideas for Fan Protest vs. NFL this Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    How do you know that?
    His utter disdain for other people's right to speak and to protest.

His head would probably explode if someone told him that he fought for people's right to burn the flag.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by moose10101 View Post
    His utter disdain for other people's right to speak and to protest.

His head would probably explode if someone told him that he fought for people's right to burn the flag.
    That's not what he said. You should read it again.

That's not what he said. You should read it again.
    "FUCK ANYONE who says differently." says it all. They didn't protest in a way that he found "acceptable", so they're "overpaid assholes" (again with the money), not people who have the right to speak.

Blog Entries

"FUCK ANYONE who says differently." says it all. They didn't protest in a way that he found "acceptable", so they're "overpaid assholes" (again with the money), not people who have the right to speak.
    Yeah, you're still not reading it. It's cool, I get it, you want to be pissed.

Yeah, you're still not reading it. It's cool, I get it, you want to be pissed.
    LOL. Ask him about flag-burning. Ask him if he specifically excluded that from the list of rights he was fighting to protect.

Blog Entries

LOL. Ask him about flag-burning. Ask him if he specifically excluded that from the list of rights he was fighting to protect.
    I wasn't asking him about any rights he was fighting to protect and I'm not asking him that either.

Seriously, slow down and read what he said.

So, to be clear, you speak for 5 people, and that makes your words "unifying".

This is hilarious and sad at the same time. Do you speak for the Green Beret who suggested that Kaepernick kneel instead of sitting because it was more respectful? Do you speak for the many military and ex-military who've stated that they fought to defend the right to do EXACTLY what these players are doing?

No, you don't. So stop pretending. Armchair patriots are the worst.
    wow!

I don't know you sir, but for some reason...you seem really angry. It's almost as if you think I attacked your religion or something. I hope everything works out for you. Good luck :)

My stance remains unchanged since this bruh ha ha started over a year ago it's not about finding one veteran who supported it or ten or a hundred. When these people kneel they are causing pain and misery to those who have sacrificed and those who have lost loved ones they cause pain to those who love this country warts and all.

They talk about being unified but they are not spreading unity. Matt Light was with a 91 year old widow of a veteran of WWII she had tears streaming down her face. Why do they have to cause so much pain to make their point? Why do they have to attack the very thing most Americans hold dear and more to the point if they weren't kneeling before Trump why are they kneeling now?

I too like ravenmaniac have had family members who served I remember as a kid helping my grandfather stand for the anthem he served in WWII and had cancer in every bone in his body. He was a huge sports fan. I'm glad he isn't around today to see the Ravens kneel it would have broke his heart. My father never served but was a member of law enforcement he has very strong feelings as well. Honestly, that maybe part of the problem with this generation of players many don't grow up with a strong male role model telling them what is right and what is wrong.
    Last edited by boller4president; 09-26-2017 at 03:43 PM.

Damn dude. Why so much hate?

I didn't get that he was saying because he spoke to 5 people that made his worse unifying. Nor did I get that he was saying he knows 5 people who served he now speaks for all. Seriously relax a bit.

Here is from a friend of mine who served and his thoughts.

As a veteran FUCK THEM... really they need to have just held arms not kneel fuck that shit that is the most disrespectful thing any person can do. Show it in another way. I've lost brothers and sisters in war and I was one of the fortunate ones to come home they are the ones who made the ultimate sacrifice for them, they never had to lay there best friend to rest and watch their mother and father in so much freaking pain as their wife or husband holds their children. I've seen it and done it unfortunately. For over paid assholes to make that money and and live the so called all American dream. FUCK ANYONE who says differently.

Is there an emoticon for a standing ovation with fireworks and Hallelujah playing? If not...someone needs to make one for this post. Tell your friend that all of us thank him for his service. Oops! There I go representing everyone. Sorry. Please tell him that I thank him for his service.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    My stance remains unchanged since this bruh ha ha started over a year ago it's not about finding one veteran who supported it or ten or a hundred. When these people kneel they are causing pain and misery to those who have sacrificed and those who have lost loved ones they cause pain to those who love this country warts and all.

They talk about being unified but they are not spreading unity. Matt Light was with a 91 year old woman of a veteran of WWII she had tears streaming down her face. Why do they have to cause so much pain to make their point? Why do they have to attack the very thing most Americans holds dear and more to the point if they weren't kneeling before Trump why are they kneeling now?
    Again...where is the emoticon for a standing ovation with fireworks and Hallelujah playing?

Spot on!

Blog Entries

Are you one of the people who fought to defend the country? If not, why don't you stop talking for them and LISTEN TO THEM. Surprise, a lot of them don't agree with you and probably aren't happy about you trying to represent them.
    Yep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

DirecTV Allows Some NFL Refunds After Anthem Controversy
    https://www.wsj.com/articles/directv...rsy-1506453159