Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 16171819 LastLast
    Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Browns II

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Wooohooo 4-6, with San Diego, New England, and Indy up next.

Make that 4-9.

Bye bye Brian, you piece of shit.

Sucks to have a game stolen by the refs. Notice the ref never used the word "review" because they new it was squirlly. Not trying to take anything away from the clowns, but it was the NFL officials at their worst that gave them the win.
    Actual user comment from a yahoo sports article:

On this given sunday you will witnesses why we'll called steeler nation!!!

One step closer to a franchise QB?

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

What a fooking frustrating season this has been so far.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Well, that really sucked. If we had run the ball on that third down play instead of passing, we could have run the clock down to virtually nothing and left the Browns with very little time left, if anything. And this isn't second-guessing, because I said it before the Browns even got the ball back.

this sucks! absolutely sucks!
    "I used to be disgusted, now I try to be amused" - Elvis Costello

I am absolutely numb right now. For the first time all season the offense comes to life despite horrific pass protection, and its wasted on a fucking reviewed FG bounce.

I think I am officially on the Billick must go train. 2nd and 1 and you line up to run and you still fucking throw the ball?? And you do it again on 3rd down??? And give the Browns 30 seconds to get downfield?? Run the fucking ball and kick the field goal with no time left on the clock!!! That game was won, and we pissed it away.

Just been that sort of season. Since the Indy playoff game last year, it seems like every bounce has gone against us... fumbles, interceptions, penalties, injuries, and everything else you can think of. Players we couldn't keep are thriving elsewhere (Anderson, Thomas, Pashos) and players we overpaid for have been hurt and/or ineffective (McNair, Rolle, Pryce).

We'll likely be drafting in the 5-10 range and finish about 6-10. Hopefully we'll be able to get either a long-term answer at quarterback or another talented player to improve our offense, and come back strong next year.

10. Thumbs down Re: GAME THREAD - Ravens/Browns II

1. If the measure of a FG is that it "breaks the plane" of the uprights, why is there no camera on the upright line? And why are the judges not looking for that?

2. If it's not reviewable & you make the call on the field, what's the deal with reviewing it to the point that suddenly you know exactly what happened?

3. When is the NFL going to CATCH UP to the college game & do away with it's bullsh*t Overtime rules?? "Hey, if you win the coin flip & kick a FG we won't even let the other team try - suddenly you're a winner for being able to move your offense 40 yards! Congratulations!"

Proud of Boller & the offense today - when the OL stopped doing a turnstile impression they got their sh*t together & put up some really gritty numbers. Not real impressed with our special teams. Ray Lewis was a BEAST today. NFL in general - get some full-time refs, for the love of GOD. And FIX YOUR EFFING OVERTIME RULES! You think the Browns feel like they actually WON that game??

Blog Entries

one word.....

AAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Also, I hate you Phil Dawson.

Blog Entries

I believe the Browns will flaunt this win for years to come...even though they won it on luck.