Page 6 of 37 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Re: Jemele Hill at it again

Quote Originally Posted by Everything_Ravens View Post
    You gotta do better!

You could start by reading the thread. No one directly asked me what my strong suspicions were. Instead my comment was received with over arching assumptions that ultimately served once again a "typical" mischaracterization of my thoughts and i ideas. I was then directly asked to explain how the mischaracterized statements that where made about my opinion didnt reflect my position and so i did so.

NCRAVEN knows this already but by you being misinformed and claiming that i didnt answer the question, it only serves as an opportunity for NC to slither out of being dead wrong once again. Read the the thread...both of you
    What you are really doing is avoiding providing those strong suspicions. Because a poster had the gall to suggest it was racism.
    So please, do us and yourself a favor and simply explain what those strong suspicions are.

Quote Originally Posted by blah3 View Post
    What you are really doing is avoiding providing those strong suspicions. Because a poster had the gall to suggest it was racism.
    So please, do us and yourself a favor and simply explain what those strong suspicions are.
    We wont get an answer because this is the part of the discussion where facts and logic come into play. Once you introduce truth to a discussion predicated on emotion, the discussion typically dies down.

If anything, this post will solicit a response.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    The Michael Bennett situation was found to be gross exaggeration by Michael.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He flat out lied.

More to the point he deserved to be arrested. Police did their job and it appears like he besides being belligerent didn't commit any serious offense. Not sure where the issue was to begin with the problem I have is that there is zero consequence for Bennett. He besmirched our police for no reason except attention.

There will also be no consequences for those in the media who enabled his false story to spread like wild fire. Hill. Lebetard. Stephen A. Sharpe. They'll continue to peddling the same hate as before never acknowledging their role.

And for all this talk about them not disrespecting our flag and our veterans take a look at how they have attacked pretty much every institution since starting the so called black liberation movement. If they can go after the police they'll go after you next and it's not like the military doesn't have racists in their midst either. They draw upon the general public there will always be bad apples. They will go after them just like they did in nam. Call them war criminals. Paint the group using the same broad brush stroke as the police that is what they do.

Quote Originally Posted by boller4president View Post
    He flat out lied.

More to the point he deserved to be arrested. Police did their job and it appears like he besides being belligerent didn't commit any serious offense. Not sure where the issue was to begin with the problem I have is that there is zero consequence for Bennett. He besmirched our police for no reason except attention.

There will also be no consequences for those in the media who enabled his false story to spread like wild fire. Hill. Lebetard. Stephen A. Sharpe. They'll continue to peddling the same hate as before never acknowledging their role.

And for all this talk about them not disrespecting our flag and our veterans take a look at how they have attacked pretty much every institution since starting the so called black liberation movement. If they can go after the police they'll go after you next and it's not like the military doesn't have racists in their midst either. They draw upon the general public there will always be bad apples. They will go after them just like they did in nam. Call them war criminals. Paint the group using the same broad brush stroke as the police that is what they do.
    It was absolutely insulting to anyone, white or black, that Bennett could say what he said about the LVPD after they treated him with nothing but respect when they had every single right to be suspicious of his activity. Who the fuck doesnt have an ID with them in LV?

Then you have morons standing up for guys like this that dont take a second out of their day to look into something themselves, rather than spit out what social just warrior sports journalist say. And the moment its proven he flat out lied, they all want to forget about it because it doesnt help the narrative of white men keeping the black man down. They did an interview the sunday night of the game after all this was released and didnt ask a single question about it.

This. This right here is what this country is sick of and it proves it: You cant just scream racism when something doesnt go your way. Bennett wasnt wrong because he was black, Bennett was in the wrong and happened to be black, theres a big difference. Guys like him make it next to impossible to have a legit conversation about this issue in today's society.

Quote Originally Posted by usmccharles View Post
    It was absolutely insulting to anyone, white or black, that Bennett could say what he said about the LVPD after they treated him with nothing but respect when they had every single right to be suspicious of his activity. Who the fuck doesnt have an ID with them in LV?

Then you have morons standing up for guys like this that dont take a second out of their day to look into something themselves, rather than spit out what social just warrior sports journalist say. And the moment its proven he flat out lied, they all want to forget about it because it doesnt help the narrative of white men keeping the black man down. They did an interview the sunday night of the game after all this was released and didnt ask a single question about it.

This. This right here is what this country is sick of and it proves it: You cant just scream racism when something doesnt go your way. Bennett wasnt wrong because he was black, Bennett was in the wrong and happened to be black, theres a big difference. Guys like him make it next to impossible to have a legit conversation about this issue in today's society.
    Good points

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Private business. Jerry is the boss. Don’t like how he runs the ship? Quit. Go work some place else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thats what filth is saying the players are going to hurt his bottom line by not playing if he keeps this up

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by iceman43 View Post
    Thats what filth is saying the players are going to hurt his bottom line by not playing if he keeps this up
    The NFL's bottomline is already hurting because of this fiasco. If the league wants to maintain it's credibility with fans and sponsors and anyone else who pours money into this product, the owners have to protect the brand.

If players want to forfeit millions of dollars and destroy the careers of their teammates and hurt the company they work for, they 100% have that right. We have that right to. The owner of the business has the right to fire/suspend/bench those employees as well.

Blog Entries

Maybe. It's hard to say.

I think that the NFL is SO big that if some players decide they'd rather not play than stand for the anthem, then most owners wouldn't care too much. They're going to get theirs regardless. Even if they have to trot out a bunch of middling level players, people are still going to watch - maybe not as much, but people are still going to watch.

Also, the players would never do that. There are some players that have made enough money that they could (conceivably) walk away right now and never play again and they'd be totally fine. However, there are a lot more low-to-mid level players that aren't making more than a few hundred-K per year...those guys don't have the financial means to just say "fuck it, I'm out". When presented with the option of not playing and actually having to go get a real job (and most of those players are not intelligent enough to hold down a real job) or standing for the anthem and continue making hundreds of thousands of dollars (and potentially millions) per year...guess which option the players are going to take?

That is the very reason why a real players strike is unlikely to happen. Most players are financially irresponsible and blow money on a bunch of dumb shit, so when a strike actually happens and they're not getting paid, they all end up taking out high interest loans to float them until the strike is over (see McKinnie, Bryant). It's kind of ridiculous to think that a player that is making millions per year is in a situation where they're living hand-to-mouth.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

You will see players strike its coming

You will see players strike its coming

If they do, they will find out real quick that people are just not gonna care. Especially striking over standing for the anthem.

Blog Entries

If they do, they will find out real quick that people are just not gonna care. Especially striking over standing for the anthem.
    And if they do, it's going to be VERY short lived.

I just can't see enough of these players actually caring about this where it will potentially cost them money. I bet most of these players don't even know what they are "protesting." just jumped on the bandwagon with the rest of them. Don't get me wrong, there are some. Very educated and intellectual players that could answer questions pertaining to the this subject, but I bet most can't.

“I'm the best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be.” - Bret Hart