Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: A MVP Performance

As an initial Lamar skeptic who is now a CONVERT with a capital "C" I think the MVP in all of this is Lamar's momma! She has produced a kid who is both talented and "humble". When Dion Sanders interviewed Lamar via Skype after the game, Dion asked Lamar how far "this team" (the Ravens) can go. I would be willing to bet that ever other quarterback in the league would have answered "all the way". Instead, Lamar answered "only God knows...we just have to take it one game at a time."

Thank you, Felicia!

Blog Entries

Definite MVP candidate. What it'll likely take is him staying healthy the rest of the years and losing not more than one or two games. Will probably also take Seattle losing tonight and the Ravens ending the 49ers undefeated run in their match up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo&Dilly View Post
    As an initial Lamar skeptic who is now a CONVERT with a capital "C" I think the MVP in all of this is Lamar's momma! She has produced a kid who is both talented and "humble". When Dion Sanders interviewed Lamar via Skype after the game, Dion asked Lamar how far "this team" (the Ravens) can go. I would be willing to bet that ever other quarterback in the league would have answered "all the way". Instead, Lamar answered "only God knows...we just have to take it one game at a time."

Thank you, Felicia!
    His response was the perfect response.

https://youtu.be/Bxbp_yfdmvQ

Dan Orlovski and Rex Ryan with high praise

Quote Originally Posted by WrongBaldy View Post
    no doubt. imagine how good he will be when we upgrade OL and WR
    Line has come together and developed great chemistry. The whole offense is gelling so i say let it keep going.

[QUOTE=RavenIsh;1785789]https://youtu.be/Bxbp_yfdmvQ

Is that the same Dan Orlovsky that even Joe Flacco rightly criticized as being a dumb ass after he ran out of the back of his own endzone to evade a pass rush without realizing it? Sorry I just had to bring that up. It was remarkable for how embarrassing it was and the fact that even low key Joe had to jone on the guy.

Just noticed the opening bomb to Hollywood was backfooted with a guy in his face. All arm, still drops it in the bucket 50 yards downfield.

Quote Originally Posted by Lee Van Cleef View Post
    Definite MVP candidate. What it'll likely take is him staying healthy the rest of the years and losing not more than one or two games. Will probably also take Seattle losing tonight and the Ravens ending the 49ers undefeated run in their match up.
    I'm not sure if Seattle needs to lose tonight, but I do think Lamar will have to beat at least 3 of Steelers, 49ers, Rams, and Texans in order to remain in the conversation with Wilson, assuming Wilson keeps it up. And for that matter, let's not forget about Watson. If Wilson or Lamar stumbles, Watson is right there with them and he could potentially make a case for MVP when all is said and done. Let's hope Lamar and our D nip that idea in the bud, though!

[QUOTE=BustOfPallas;1785804]
    Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    https://youtu.be/Bxbp_yfdmvQ

Is that the same Dan Orlovsky that even Joe Flacco rightly criticized as being a dumb ass after he ran out of the back of his own endzone to evade a pass rush without realizing it? Sorry I just had to bring that up. It was remarkable for how embarrassing it was and the fact that even low key Joe had to jone on the guy.
    Yup same guy lol

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Just noticed the opening bomb to Hollywood was backfooted with a guy in his face. All arm, still drops it in the bucket 50 yards downfield.
    And Eric Mangini said this morning that Lamar still has to prove to him that he can throw. Lol!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Until they lose a game, they are.
    Just going to point out that 24 hours after they were “running away with the division” the Niners lead is just 0.5 games.

12. Re: A MVP Performance

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    Just going to point out that 24 hours after they were “running away with the division” the Niners lead is just 0.5 games.
    ? (20 minutes premature)
    Last edited by organizedchaos21; 11-12-2019 at 01:06 AM.
    Shared Google Folder with Ravens spreadsheets, nextGen charts, and more! Please share my content! (attribution to Twitter requested)

Knight of the Kingdom of Perfect Play, Student of The Bill James School of Stamping Out Bullshit. Main Sources: PFR, particularly the Play Index; for cap stuff, RSR's Brian McFarland (secondary: OverTheCap, Spotrac)