Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Re: 2017 Postseason Discussion Thread

Derrick Henry is a beast.

This will probably be Alex Smith's last game as a Chief. I can think of a few teams that need him.

Quote Originally Posted by WNCRavensFan View Post
    Derrick Henry is a beast.

This will probably be Alex Smith's last game as a Chief. I can think of a few teams that need him.
    Could be a good fit with the Patriots if Brady retires but no way KC makes that trade, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Could be a good fit with the Patriots if Brady retires but no way KC makes that trade, I think.
    Brady wants to play until he’s 45 lol we’ll see about that

Brady won't retire. He'll be one of those guys who has to get cut, while still thinking he can play.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Blog Entries

Can’t believe KC lost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

I see Eric Decker, who the Ravens could have signed instead of Maclin, made the GW TD catch. I don't think he's been great this year, but I'm going irrationally to act like he was anyway because I'm still salty about Maclin.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    I see Eric Decker, who the Ravens could have signed instead of Maclin, made the GW TD catch. I don't think he's been great this year, but I'm going irrationally to act like he was anyway because I'm still salty about Maclin.
    He would have been a much better fit for us.

Buy tbh Maclin was supposed to be a good player before he signed with us, he has literally just flamed out I think

Quote Originally Posted by Culex View Post
    Could be a good fit with the Ravens. Alex Smith QB with Flacco playing both ways... WR and CB. Thoughts?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    Good call. Can't believe KC blew this game. Does Reid lose his job over this? Losing one TE, no matter how good he is, should not be cause to blow an 18 point lead at home.
    It really shows how having that stud TE makes a difference. When he goes down they lose a dimension to their offense. KC’s D was gassed in the 2nd half because the O could not sustain drives.

Honestly they were gonna be one and done anyway but losing 6 straight playoff games at home really stings.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lowrider View Post
    It really shows how having that stud TE makes a difference. When he goes down they lose a dimension to their offense. KC’s D was gassed in the 2nd half because the O could not sustain drives.

Honestly they were gonna be one and done anyway but losing 6 straight playoff games at home really stings.
    It show me that Andy Reid can’t adjust. 11 carries for league rushing leader Kareem Hunt? He caught over 50 passes this year but they didn’t even try to use him that way when Kelce went down. Instead they try to use some scrub back up tight ends the same way they used Kelce. Suprise suprise, the aren’t good enough to do it. Just horrendous coaching by the Chiefs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    You see the drops Decker had earlier? The TD catch was good but it won’t save his job. He’s be horrible all season and will be available again if you want him.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It show me that Andy Reid can’t adjust. 11 carries for league rushing leader Kareem Hunt? He caught over 50 passes this year but they didn’t even try to use him that way when Kelce went down. Instead they try to use some scrub back up tight ends the same way they used Kelce. Suprise suprise, the aren’t good enough to do it. Just horrendous coaching by the Chiefs.
    Yeah I’ve never been an Andy Reid fan but if you’re suggesting that Kielce is not a difference maker that’s where you lose me. It’s a “next man up” league and the “scrub” TE’s need to step up. No difference then our situation this year. We had one 37 year old TE who is nowhere near what he used to be. The rest were “scrubs” IMO, but you still have to try and use them. Lack of depth is a problem for most teams because of the salary cap.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis