Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Every Dynasty Eventually Crumbles - Pats

All NFL dynasties eventually go the way of the Roman Empire. Are we witnessing the Pats finally headed for a cliff? I was overjoyed when Gronk retired; he is such an athletic freak of nature. I would wager if he were still there the Pats may not have yielded 1st seed with a TX loss. Without him and only Edelman (gifted as he is) the Pats offense looks terrible. Brady is 42 and unless he sleeps with formaldehyde his body ages as we all do. What say ye? Cliff?
    Last edited by 2bynight; 12-03-2019 at 06:22 PM.

Re: Every Dynasty Evnetually Crumbles - Pats

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Gronk retired because the HGH was catching up and he wasn't going to be able to conceal it for much longer - and the adverse medical problems that HGH causes were catching up to him.

Human Growth Hormone builds muscle mass and bone. According to what I understand (from the internet) - you can measure levels and ratios of growth hormones in the body to detect HGH. But you’d have to catch somebody the day they take HGH, because it has a pretty quick half-life. Levels come down pretty quickly once you stop taking it. Mayo Clinic researchers are currently looking into better ways to detect it.

So basically with Brady its a question of deflating his balls and inflating his tight end.

Seems like it should be soon. Maybe not today; but imminent.

I'm shocked that Kraft overruled Belichick in the Brady/Garrapalo matter. And it seems uncharacteristic of Belichick not to swoop in and draft Lamar (who played in an Erhardt-Perkins offense in college!). They're very, very vulnerable to sudden decline at QB, to go along with the skill positions.

That said, Belichick has proven before that he can fix things in a fuckin HURRY. If they got knocked out before the conf champships (for the first time since 2010!), will be interesting to see how they manage the offseason.

Re: Every Dynasty Eventually Crumbles - Pats

I wont believe it until they dont make it to Super bowl and Brady retires

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

They’re 10-2

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Gronk a freak of nature bought into the Brady quackery method the guru/quak told him he didn't need to workout as much and to stop doing squats and he should be more flexible and he lost a bunch of weight and muscle mass and his play declined last year a lot. Looking at him now he looks gaunt and emaciated. Bill tried to trade him to go up and get Baker but Kraft axed it. Now they are shuffling Brady out of town which should have been done with Jimmy.

Belichick is setting up for a resurgence under an incredible defense with another 6th round pick quarterback to show the world who really was behind the scenes and the real architect of this dynasty.

Westminster OG, now behind enemy lines in NE
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by NjRavensFan View Post
    They’re 10-2
    Don't count them out until they are out. They can and will cheat right up to the very end.

i hope they die a slow painful death. i hate them more than the steelers...especially Brady

Blog Entries

Ah, reminds an old-timer like me of a Gershwin song "Love Is Here to Stay" :

"In time the Rockies may crumble, Gibraltar may tumble
    They're only made of clay but our love is here to stay"

All things deteriorate with time. It's just that it's taking the Patriots, and Tom Brady, a whole lot longer than usual... Bc

Quote Originally Posted by Iamjacks View Post
    Don't count them out until they are out. They can and will cheat right up to the very end.
    I have to admit I LMAO after I read that remark;)

Quote Originally Posted by Cleo&Dilly View Post
    There is absolutely no doubt in my mind that Gronk retired because the HGH was catching up and he wasn't going to be able to conceal it for much longer - and the adverse medical problems that HGH causes were catching up to him.

Human Growth Hormone builds muscle mass and bone. According to what I understand (from the internet) - you can measure levels and ratios of growth hormones in the body to detect HGH. But you’d have to catch somebody the day they take HGH, because it has a pretty quick half-life. Levels come down pretty quickly once you stop taking it. Mayo Clinic researchers are currently looking into better ways to detect it.

So basically with Brady its a question of deflating his balls and inflating his tight end.
    Absolutely love the way that last sentence was phrased. That is a classic.

Quote Originally Posted by JimZipCode View Post
    Seems like it should be soon. Maybe not today; but imminent.

I'm shocked that Kraft overruled Belichick in the Brady/Garrapalo matter. And it seems uncharacteristic of Belichick not to swoop in and draft Lamar (who played in an Erhardt-Perkins offense in college!). They're very, very vulnerable to sudden decline at QB, to go along with the skill positions.

That said, Belichick has proven before that he can fix things in a fuckin HURR will be interesting to see how they manage the offseason.

If he hadn't been traded, Garrapolo wasn't go to stay with the Pats and sit on the bench for 6 years. He wanted to start and get paid and he had to leave to get both. IMO, the real mistake was not getting Brady another TE and some wideouts as he got older and more dependent on his supporting cast to maximize his skills. Thank God, Sony Michel was thereon draft day or Lamar would likely be in NE.