Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Re: OT: Nashville Orioles?

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    No my reaction is that you posted a bunch of nonsense (what else is new?). I am not one iota worried about the Orioles moving. Just bugs that crap out of me when people post crap like this and don't use their brains to realize the it's B.S.
    Your hostility suggests otherwise. You're very worked up for someone not worried. It's called being in denial. Whatever floats your boat.

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    Your hostility suggests otherwise. You're very worked up for someone not worried. It's called being in denial. Whatever floats your boat.
    He's not in denial LMAO nothing has happened yet. How could he be in denial? He's becoming more agitated because you keep telling him he's worried when nothing he said indicates he's worried.
    "That's not Donovan McNabb."

Quote Originally Posted by RavenIsh View Post
    You're resting on assumptions. Both of your points are assumptions. But your reaction tells that you're worried.
    Right here. Nothing about esmd's reaction tells that he's worried. He thinks it's just not going to happen and makes that clear over and over. And he's annoyed that you're guilty of making threads threads about things that aren't going to happen. Also neither of his points were assumptions they were both facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrubbs View Post
    Right here. Nothing about esmd's reaction tells that he's worried. He thinks it's just not going to happen and makes that clear over and over. And he's annoyed that you're guilty of making threads threads about things that aren't going to happen.
    He is aware that one can choose not to click on threads that one does not wish to read, correct?

I mean, the title of the thread is pretty self-explanatory. If you want to jump in and debate it, fine. If you want to ignore it, fine. But why complain about the fact that a thread exists, just because in your opinion it's "not going to happen?" If Jimmy Smith is not going to be shopped, I guess we should jump on GWNR for starting that thread too.
    "Chin up, chest out."

Quote Originally Posted by HotInHere View Post
    He is aware that one can choose not to click on threads that one does not wish to read, correct?

I mean, the title of the thread is pretty self-explanatory. If you want to jump in and debate it, fine. If you want to ignore it, fine. But why complain about the fact that a thread exists, just because in your opinion it's "not going to happen?" If Jimmy Smith is not going to be shopped, I guess we should jump on GWNR for starting that thread too.
    I'm not saying he should or shouldn't be angry about the starting of the thread. I personally don't care. Especially in the deadzone, I'll take all the threads I can get. I was just saying that RavenIsh was misrepresenting esmd.

Blog Entries

I guess the silver lining is the next time the Ravens win the Super Bowl next season's home opener won't clash with Orioles.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Desert Raven View Post
    I’d never want to see the O’s leave Baltimore. I want the Angelos family to sell off the team entirely to a locally committed owner. I’m sorry that Peter Angelos is ill, but he’s 90, he’s been a terrible, greedy, meddling cheapskate owner, and his sons don’t sound any better.
    ^^ This goes for me as well. The team and the Angelos family need to part ways. A new committed owner in the mold of Steve Bisciotti needs to buy the team.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    I guess the silver lining is the next time the Ravens win the Super Bowl next season's home opener won't clash with Orioles.
    That wasn’t the Orioles fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bmorebirds_24 View Post
    That wasn’t the Orioles fault.

It was somebody's fault. I'm sure the O's ownership had a hand in it. You can't convince me that either game could not have been moved with 8 months notice.

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    It was somebody's fault. I'm sure the O's ownership had a hand in it. You can't convince me that either game could not have been moved with 8 months notice.
    The NFL could have made the proper arrangements. It takes more then just someone saying well this team won the SB so we are gonna move our baseball game.

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I don't know about luxury box numbers, but I do know that this city really suffers from lack of Fortune companies. We don't have a single Fortune 500 company in our metro area, and only 4 Fortune 1000 companies. This is not a business friendly city (or state for that matter, but the we benefit like no other state when it comes to Federal Defense contracting).
    Do JP Morgan not still have an office in Baltimore? I thought that Wells Fargo had one as well. Seem to remember walking past them a few times near the Inner Harbour area