Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    iggyman555 Guest

Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbaugh/cam/Flacco and 53 injured-mighty men...

this could get ugly?!?!

edit: meant to add pees too

Re: Peyton on 10 days rest VS. Harbage/cam/Flukko and 53 injured-mighty men...

I hope the Ravens lose by 42 points.

I don't give a shit. This season's going nowhere.

I hope we make the playoffs to keep our McNabb's Eagles-esque streak of mediocre success alive. That's it.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Quote Originally Posted by Boulderraven View Post
    I hope the Ravens lose by 42 points.
    I hope you get amnesia and forget that you post on this site. You bring nothing but empty rhetoric and a sad biased agenda to the table.

Ass-kicking in the works. Actually a double ass-kicking, 'cause his little brother will probably rip us a new one too.
    Lady Raven (aka Slinky)

*the poster formerly known as Raven31

Save The Last Dance (1/6/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzZbWHjyqJY

Mile High Miracle (1/12/2013) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=21ugOF34jhA

Quote Originally Posted by riprulz8 View Post
    I hope you get amnesia and forget that you post on this site. You bring nothing but empty rhetoric and a sad biased agenda to the table.
    I want the decision makers on this team blowup and and humilated, a blowout at home might help the cause. Sometimes it's better to suck all out than keep mediocre.

Thread title has been edited because they get aggregated into national feeds, and we are not representing Ravens 24x7 that way.

The thread is also close to heading to the trash heap.

Blog Entries

Said last week that they had no shot against Manning, haven't beat him in over a decade, and that was with some really good defenses. Combine that with the fact the Broncos have a solid defense and a couple great pass rushers, and I agree that it could get ugly.
    back on twitter

"Well that was an appropriate last ride for Pees. A Bengals WR streaking in for a game winning touchdown in the closing minutes is the man’s preferred medium to express his art." - GreenWave52

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by StingerNLG View Post
    Thread title has been edited because they get aggregated into national feeds, and we are not representing Ravens 24x7 that way.

The thread is also close to heading to the trash heap.

why mr mod??????

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Said last week that they had no shot against Manning, haven't beat him in over a decade, and that was with some really good defenses. Combine that with the fact the Broncos have a solid defense and a couple great pass rushers, and I agree that it could get ugly.
    We also have an offense now.... and Manning is INT prone. it will be a close game, I can see it being like the NE game.

only way to get rid of Cam and Pees is by losing, let's go Denver.

Because these never end well. But so far it will remain.

These "Harbage" and "Flukko" things though are unbecoming our forum.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2