Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Clark was just on Sportscenter, talking about the AFC North.

I was all ready to hate on him but he was fair and complimentary of Flacco.

Re: Interesting Ryan Clark comments on Brady and the Patriots

No problems with Clarks comments. After Beating Tex, surprised with that no show in the second half in the AFC finale, against the weakest Ravens defence since 96-98.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Clark was just on Sportscenter, talking about the AFC North.

I was all ready to hate on him but he was fair and complimentary of Flacco.
    What did he say

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Common, this again? They are younger this year than they were last year. How young do they have to be considered "not to old." I predict another league leading year in defense. If Polamalu can stay healthy, I don't see any reason why that won't happen.

And very little offensive weapons? They only lost Mendenhal who did squat last year and they traded Wallace. The only other player out is is Miller. He will be back from injury at some point. And how about Roethlisberger. I would love to see on full season from him. I think he has played only one full season since he started. He was having his best year yet until that injury.

Why is their line shaky? They have DeCastro coming back, Gilbert will be healthy this year to start, Pouncy, etc. The reason they were shaky the last few years was injury after injury after injury.... They are healthy, at least to start this year, so why does that make them "shaky?"

Are you sure you got the correct Steeler team? As usual I predict they will be playing for a playoff spot as usual. Look, I will put a healthy Steeler team up against anybody in the league with a chance to win. I also think if the Bengals can have more than intermittent success with with Dalton they might have a breakout year.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Yup.

Obviously, a lot could happen, but I don't know if the Steelers can be a .500 team this year. They have very little offensive weapons, their OL is shaky, and their defense is old. Jarvis Jones is a nice draft pick, but he can only do so much.

You realize he was asked this during an interview? He did not rent out a page in the New England Crier and say those things. And what did he say that was belittling? Did you read the article? He said the new guy was no Welker, Brady can pick the Steelers zone apart, Brady flinches easy and does not respond well to pressure. Point something out that was bad?

He has said some dumb stuff before, but of course that makes it worse when you provide an analysis based on your opinion some people will just for whatever reason think you are running your mouth despite the contrary. Even so, he will say something stupid before the end of the year. Such is Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash55 View Post
    Ryan Clark just talks way to much. He needs to sit his ass down.

Quote Originally Posted by Complex View Post
    You realize he was asked this during an interview?
    Then duck the fucking question. Is it that hard?

Clark fancies himself a future fixture on NFLN so he should know that this was going to be bulletin board material.

This is similar to Joe stating that he was the best QB in the league when asked the question of where he thought he was. Many defended and trashed him but to me he should've said 'That's for you guys to decide who's the best or not I just try to go out and help my team win.' That was simple as shit to say and would've saved Joe a lot of aggravation not to mention the internet wars between the Flacco Flunkies and the Flacco Fuckers.

Oh yeah his comment made him an enemy for life in Heath Evans (who BTW is nothing more than a two bit goober who wishes he was a 1/3rd of the man that Joe is).

He could have if he said actually said something offensive, belittling, or with attitude. There was nothing outrageous there at all. Not even mildly eyebrow raising. I think the reaction to him saying just about nothing about something is far more questionable than what he actually said. And yes, athletes do say stupid things. Sometimes they pan out, sometimes they don't. Either way somebody will certainly go back and point it out. Lose-lose situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    Then duck the fucking question. Is it that hard?

Clark fancies himself a future fixture on NFLN so he should know that this was going to be bulletin board material.

This is similar to Joe stating that he was the best QB in the league when asked the question of where he thought he was. Many defended and trashed him but to me he should've said 'That's for you guys to decide who's the best or not I just try to go out and help my team win.' That was simple as shit to say and would've saved Joe a lot of aggravation not to mention the internet wars between the Flacco Flunkies and the Flacco Fuckers.

Oh yeah his comment made him an enemy for life in Heath Evans (who BTW is nothing more than a two bit goober who wishes he was a 1/3rd of the man that Joe is).
    Last edited by Complex; 05-08-2013 at 09:28 PM.