Page 1 of 16 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Operation Boomerang is underway

Barr assigns US attorney in Connecticut to look into government surveillance involving Trump campaign

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bar...trump-campaign

Re: Operation Boomerang is underway

Good.

The entire episode of trying to discredit Barr was pointless.

However, if Barr reads whatever report he is given based on John Durham’s findings...I’m sure the Left/MSM will say Barr can’t be trusted. The sheep will parrot this and round and round we go.

I predict fake claims of racism, sexism, or _____ism against Durham at some point.
    Last edited by ravenmaniac4life; 05-14-2019 at 08:02 AM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ravenmaniac4life View Post
    Good.

However, if Barr reads whatever report he is given based on John Durham’s findings...I’m sure the Left/MSM will say Barr can’t be trusted. The sheep will parrot this and round and round we go.

I predict fake claims of racism, sexism, or _____ism against Durham at some point.
    I wouldn't bet 1 dime against that prediction.

I take that back...

It did serve a point. More unnecessary LIES being spewn by the Left/MSM to ultimately misinform the public.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I wouldn't bet 1 dime against that prediction.
    It'll be Kavanaugh 2.0.

I'm sure the search for people in Durham's life for the last 40 years started as soon as Barr made the announcement. My guess is that political operatives are singling out the top 10 best people to try and influence...and then they'll figure out who they can leverage to use against Durham publicly.

People might now think this shit goes down like this, but it does.

And so it begins...

US attorney's 'apolitical' reputation on the line as he helps Barr review the Russia probe

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/14/polit..._medium=social

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The headline should be: CNN moves quickly to discredit a federal investigation and protect the journalistic hoaxes that have dominated its political coverage over the past three years

And so it begins...

US attorney's 'apolitical' reputation on the line as he helps Barr review the Russia probe

https://www.cnn.com/2019/05/14/polit..._medium=social

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The headline should be: CNN moves quickly to discredit a federal investigation and protect the journalistic hoaxes that have dominated its political coverage over the past three years
    That article is just a warning shot. He has a reputation as apolitical, but if he happens to find any fault with how the investigation got started, he's obviously in Trumps pocket, a partisan hack, and his findings really mean nothing. My guess from everything I've read/heard about him is he gives exactly zero fucks.

get the paddy wagon ready
    #DeepState2Jail

Quote Originally Posted by BPF2 View Post
    That article is just a warning shot. He has a reputation as apolitical, but if he happens to find any fault with how the investigation got started, he's obviously in Trumps pocket, a partisan hack, and his findings really mean nothing. My guess from everything I've read/heard about him is he gives exactly zero fucks.
    Yep.

As the Democrats continue to chase the “Trump committed a crime despite 3 years of investigations saying otherwise” unicorn...Trumps popularity is now the highest its ever been.

The fact that these douchebags refuse to see the direct correlation amuses me to no end.

The fiasco was kicked into high gear after Fox News cited “sources familiar with the records” pointing to an email chain from late-2016 showing Comey allegedly telling FBI employees that it was Brennan who insisted that the anti-Trump dossier be included in a January 6, 2017 U.S. Intelligence Community report, known as the ICA, assessing Russian interference efforts.

A former CIA official, clearly defending Brennan, shot back at the assertion, instead claiming that it was Brennan and Clapper who opposed a purported push by Comey to include the dossier charges in the ICA.

Blog Entries

The fiasco was kicked into high gear after Fox News cited “sources familiar with the records” pointing to an email chain from late-2016 showing Comey allegedly telling FBI employees that it was Brennan who insisted that the anti-Trump dossier be included in a January 6, 2017 U.S. Intelligence Community report, known as the ICA, assessing Russian interference efforts.

A former CIA official, clearly defending Brennan, shot back at the assertion, instead claiming that it was Brennan and Clapper who opposed a purported push by Comey to include the dossier charges in the ICA.

Comey's blaming Brennan and Clapper, Clapper and Brennan are blaming Comey for using the dosier for the FISAs. Page and Strzok are throwing Loretta Lynch under the bus. Got to love it. Time to use the Mueller method and bring in the swat team to arrest them all. On a side note, it would be a big mistake for Mueller to testify in front of congress. Republicans should hammer him as to when he discovered there was no Trump collusion and why he did not pursue the RUSSIAN dosier, even though we all know the answer to that one.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    Comey's blaming Brennan and Clapper, Clapper and Brennan are blaming Comey for using the dosier for the FISAs. Page and Strzok are throwing Loretta Lynch under the bus. Got to love it. Time to use the Mueller method and bring in the swat team to arrest them all. On a side note, it would be a big mistake for Mueller to testify in front of congress. Republicans should hammer him as to when he discovered there was no Trump collusion and why he did not pursue the RUSSIAN dosier, even though we all know the answer to that one.
    Mueller CAN’T testify.

If they ask him why he didn’t announce there was no collusion in late 2017...he’d have to come up with a believable reason. He can’t. EVERYTHING was political. He would expose that while testifying. He knew that nothing would be revealed until after the mid-terms.

I’m the biggest GOT fan, and nothing can compare to this real life soap opera from a storytelling standpoint. I’m enjoying all of this.

“The Italian prime minister has suddenly requested resignations from 6 deputy directors of Italian intelligence agencies: DIS, AISI and AISE. This was all after Mifsud was outed in Rome and the president called the Italian prime minister. Italy has flipped and are giving up Brennan.”

Fireworks!!!!