Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Anyone Excited for Ravens at Raiders?

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I'm not even watching Sunday.
    I'm going to tune in. Can't help it. I keep hoping against hope that some other team shows up.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    When the schedule came out this was one of those games that I circled. It seemed like a very good matchup with the Raiders dynamic passing offense against the Ravens pass rush and great secondary play. Now it's here and the Raiders are starting EJ Manual while the Ravens are just tough to watch. I never miss Ravens games but I can honestly say that this one is starting to feel like a chore. The Packers at Cowboys are on at the same time. I can see me doing a lot of channel flipping to that game on Sunday.

Anyone excited for the Ravens at Raiders this week? Can anyone make a case for wanting to watch this one?
    Clearly, at the quarter pole, this team is not looking good. I'm watching to see if there's any evidence that the Ravens can 'right the ship'. The receiving corps is better than their stats suggest and the run game has shown flashes. If the OL play can improve a bit and Flacco can get in sync, the Ravens offense could climb out of the league cellar. And when BWill returns, I think we'll see the whole defense improve significantly. They paid him $50M for a reason -- he's a run stop monster and this year he has been collapsing the pocket to make passers very uncomfortable.

The Ravens are just 2-2. After playing Oakland without Carr, they will be playing a rookie QB at home (Bears), Vikes on the road (without Cook), and the punchless Dolphins at home. 3-1 in the next four games is not a stretch. If we see improvement and reach the midpoint of the season 5-3, I'll still be watching for sure, even though the 2nd half features tougher opponents.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    I'm going to tune in. Can't help it. I keep hoping against hope that some other team shows up.
    I have to stream games here so unless it's on TV here which sometimes they do carry raiders games depending on what time the broncos play i'm not putting forth the effort to setup a stream. So if they are on tv here i'll tune in if not i'm going to the gym.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I have to stream games here so unless it's on TV here which sometimes they do carry raiders games depending on what time the broncos play i'm not putting forth the effort to setup a stream. So if they are on tv here i'll tune in if not i'm going to the gym.
    Leg day? Lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    Leg day? Lol
    lol leg day

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    When the schedule came out this was one of those games that I circled. It seemed like a very good matchup with the Raiders dynamic passing offense against the Ravens pass rush and great secondary play. Now it's here and the Raiders are starting EJ Manual while the Ravens are just tough to watch. I never miss Ravens games but I can honestly say that this one is starting to feel like a chore. The Packers at Cowboys are on at the same time. I can see me doing a lot of channel flipping to that game on Sunday.

Anyone excited for the Ravens at Raiders this week? Can anyone make a case for wanting to watch this one?
    Yeah - if the Ravens win they're 3-2 with the head to head tiebreak over a Raiders team that will still likely be in the playoff hunt.

But other than that, no.

My brother was telling me the other day how he used to couldn't wait for Sunday to watch them play and now he just doesn't care that much anymore. I can't believe it's gotten this way.

heck yea. super excited. gonnA BE a great game

I'll be on the road Sunday so will miss the telecast. But I'll be very interested to check out the results later and see the reactions from those of you here. I'm just hoping to hear the team looks better than they did the last two weeks. Not that that'd be saying much.

Blog Entries

Thank god I'll be in the tropics although it is 80 couple here in pa today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Checking in from Barbados.

I'm at a sandals and made an arrangement with them to show the game because they get the espn package st he main bar before I came. Now I'm going to look like a dick when I don't show up to watch it. I'm so down on the team I couldn't care to waste valuable time in the sun.

Team is becoming a disaster. It's more than just a down period. It's become a culture shift and that's scary.

"Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GreatWhiteNorthRaven View Post
    Checking in from Barbados.

I'm at a sandals and made an arrangement with them to show the game because they get the espn package st he main bar before I came. Now I'm going to look like a dick when I don't show up to watch it. I'm so down on the team I couldn't care to waste valuable time in the sun.

Team is becoming a disaster. It's more than just a down period. It's become a culture shift and that's scary.

lol don't do it Cole, go play on the beach instead.