Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Re: How Trump Lost an Evangelical Stalwart

Quote Originally Posted by Cornelious View Post
    Just occurred to me that you sound just like old ankle biting Willie, or Vlad the Lad or Orioles Way and the countless number of screen names you have. You aren't very creative and your impulsive expression of grievance always gives you away not to mention your obsession with Galen. You should try a new schtick. Go take a creative writing class at your local community college or something! Galen is a character, don't let him consume you like he does. It really isn't worth it. I promise you!
    Galen: One more time; I'm not Willie and this is my only screen name.

We've been through this before on the Scout board, when I called you out on it and offered you the opportunity to explain yourself. Of course as always, you never replied and probably won't reply to this message either, unless it's one of your inane non-answers like "the aggrieved".

You, OTOH, were proven to have used Sullivaner and a lot of Scout posters thought you were also HB and RM2, as you slipped up a few times and responded to something posed to those identities. Those handles also parroted the same lame crap as you, blaming old white men for everything.

I don't post here much, but mostly lurk to gauge opinions on the latest political and social happenings. Also, admittedly to watch your ass get handed to you on a daily basis.

So again, if you can explain how I'm also Willie, have at it, loser. Now's your chance.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Galen: One more time; I'm not Willie and this is my only screen name.

We've been through this before on the Scout board, when I called you out on it and offered you the opportunity to explain yourself. Of course as always, you never replied and probably won't reply to this message either, unless it's one of your inane non-answers like "the aggrieved".

You, OTOH, were proven to have used Sullivaner and a lot of Scout posters thought you were also HB and RM2, as you slipped up a few times and responded to something posed to those identities. Those handles also parroted the same lame crap as you, blaming old white men for everything.

I don't post here much, but mostly lurk to gauge opinions on the latest political and social happenings. Also, admittedly to watch your ass get handed to you on a daily basis.

So again, if you can explain how I'm also Willie, have at it, loser. Now's your chance.
    He has accused me, and another of being Willie. I wonder if that was his fathers name.

So wait, are there three of me now?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kw_d3d0XAo
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

You might not want to post in all of your screen names within 2 hours. There is no way three people can all sound so absurdly aggrieved as you three and simultaneously be so triggered by Galen and then post at the same time. Sullivaner was a trump lover and conservative mouth piece if I remember correctly. You'll need to do better than that Willie.

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    Galen was Cornelius's previous handle. He was banned under that one, gone for several years over to the Scout boards now shut down, and so he is here now under this name.
    Galen was banned for expressing impure thoughts on here that didn't align with conservative propaganda. It's okay, Greg sends me cute personal messages now when my thoughts are impure. He has me on a tight leash so I'll be sure to keep my thoughts pure. But really, it's all in good fun fellas, try not to get too bent out of shape. Big strong macho men shouldn't be too triggered by a guy named Galen and Cornelius!

Surrounded by Cousin Eddies in Cincitucky (get me out of this HELLHOLE!)

Right on schedule; the obligatory non-answer.

Quote Originally Posted by TheOrioleWay View Post
    Right on schedule; the obligatory non-answer.
    I'm a little hopeful about the way this is turning out. The loneliness and crushing sense of failure is obviously getting to the guy.
    "A moron, a rapist, and a Pittsburgh Steeler walk into a bar. He sits down and says, “Hi I’m Ben may I have a drink please?”
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    I'm a little hopeful about the way this is turning out. The loneliness and crushing sense of failure is obviously getting to the guy.
    I want to reply, but not sure if it meets galens rules. Is this too close to your post???

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    I want to reply, but not sure if it meets galens rules. Is this too close to your post???
    You mean our posts?
    ProFootballMock

Quote Originally Posted by darb72 View Post
    You mean our posts?
    Oh yes, Um, Our posts. Thanks for catching my mistake, me

"Christianity Today, also known as CT, mostly appeals to well-educated readers who are moderate in every way, including politically and theologically'

In other words, Democrats.
    Last edited by mikezpen; 01-03-2020 at 01:59 PM.