Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: PLEASE stop watching Fox News

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    This is very true, people in my age demographic tend to watch youtube (yea not much better lol). But with youtube you can get people like Tim Pool and (i cant believe im typing this) Russel Brand and the sort. The long form discussions tend to be far more enjoyable than the gotcha crap from fox , cnn or msnbc.
    Youtube is all I watch. No shame needed about Russel Brand. I've seen him talking to Jordan Peterson. He's a pretty spiritual ponderous person. He was smart enough to get sober which is laudable. It's not without some regret and concern that I've noticed hardly anything on Netflix or Amazon Prime holds my attention anymore. I get almost immediately annoyed by everything or it has zero ability to hold my interest. I will say the queens gambit on Netflix was a big exception in the last year but almost everything else is just crap.

Tim Pool is funny. I fall asleep listening to his TimCast like once a week.

Quote Originally Posted by Vlad the lad View Post
    Mindset? It’s the hate America crowd vs make America great

The mass media is all onboard with the hate America crowd.
    Journalism in America died years ago. It doesn’t exist. And sadly, most youth won’t know any better. They are being raised in a time where the media and the dem party are 95% parroting each other.

Very similar to other dictator run countries with state run media.
    I've never understood the dynamic of "hate America" vs "make America great"

Doesn't making America great imply that you're dissatisfied with its current state?

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by bandc; 05-07-2021 at 09:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CarrollCoRaven View Post
    This coming from someone who suffers from Voxitis and Voxmania.
    Lmaoooo if I had voxmania, I'd be an establishment dem shill.... obviously I'm not

Quote Originally Posted by Greg View Post
    And the rest of the media? LOL! Have you listened to the crap on CNN and MSNBC much less the main networks?
    Lol the point of the article isn't the quality of the media. They're all garbage. The point is that certain types of ppl in this country can claim ridiculous conditions like affluenza, and foxitus. It's hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    This. You can shit on Fox all you want but you better lump the other ones in there.
    Lol you've never ever ever seen me praise any liberal network

Quote Originally Posted by BuryRaven View Post
    This is very true, people in my age demographic tend to watch youtube (yea not much better lol). But with youtube you can get people like Tim Pool and (i cant believe im typing this) Russel Brand and the sort. The long form discussions tend to be far more enjoyable than the gotcha crap from fox , cnn or msnbc.
    YouTube is infinitely better solely for the fact that they aren't sold out to corporate entities. There are still some shills who've drunk the coolaid of the establishment and don't even realize it, but there a lot of folk who give great takes

Quote Originally Posted by bandc View Post
    Lol you've never ever ever seen me praise any liberal network

True but here it seems you want to call out only Fox

Quote Originally Posted by Drain Bamage View Post
    True but here it seems you want to call out only Fox
    I didn't really call out fox news. I really wanted to point to the absurdity of being able to claim foxitus as a defense in this country. Similar to the kid who got off for having affluenza.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

YouTube is infinitely better solely for the fact that they aren't sold out to corporate entities. There are still some shills who've drunk the coolaid of the establishment and don't even realize it, but there a lot of folk who give great takes

First, your whole thread is based on a Huffington Post piece. They are as slanted and biased as any other "news source."

As for YouTube not being sold out to corporate entities, HELLO! You do know who owns YouTube, right? You do realize that CORPORATE ENTITY is as biased as any other, right? Do you know YouTube itself shuts down the voices of those they don't agree with continually?

First, your whole thread is based on a Huffington Post piece. They are as slanted and biased as any other "news source."

As for YouTube not being sold out to corporate entities, HELLO! You do know who owns YouTube, right? You do realize that CORPORATE ENTITY is as biased as any other, right? Do you know YouTube itself shuts down the voices of those they don't agree with continually?
    I hate when y'all are disingenuous. Did the reporter not use "foxitus" as a defense? Did I quote or use anything else from that article? I don't care what reputation anything has. If they report a fact, then they report a fact.

Second of all, maybe I worded it incorrectly but I wasn't speaking about YouTube the platform. I was speaking about the content creators themselves. I was saying that the vast majority of content creators, especially in politics, aren't beholden to corporate interests. Which means they can speak the truth.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

I hate when y'all are disingenuous. Did the reporter not use "foxitus" as a defense? Did I quote or use anything else from that article? I don't care what reputation anything has. If they report a fact, then they report a fact.

Second of all, maybe I worded it incorrectly but I wasn't speaking about YouTube the platform. I was speaking about the content creators themselves. I was saying that the vast majority of content creators, especially in politics, aren't beholden to corporate interests. Which means they can speak the truth.

Who's disingenuous? It isn't a reporter but some half-baked lawyer inventing something to get his idiotic client off.

And yes, you used the term "foxitus" from the article. Wasn't that your point?

In any case as reader of Huffington Post you don't have a leg to stand on regarding where anybody gets their news.

YouTube the platform squelches YouTube creators who do not march in political agreement with it. Thus the platform's creative agents must speak with the same slant as YouTube the corporate entity or be squelched.

Who's disingenuous? It isn't a reporter but some half-baked lawyer inventing something to get his idiotic client off.

And yes, you used the term "foxitus" from the article. Wasn't that your point?

In any case as reader of Huffington Post you don't have a leg to stand on regarding where anybody gets their news.

YouTube the platform squelches YouTube creators who do not march in political agreement with it. Thus the platform's creative agents must speak with the same slant as YouTube the corporate entity or be squelched.
    I don't read Huffington post bro. I heard the story and literally copy and pasted the link, but answer the question bro. In this story, did Huffington post report the truth no?